Busca - Search

13 de marzo de 2012

Mabushiko face-up / Mabushiko maquillada

Finally Mabushiko has her face-up done! My mother got her for Christmas in 2010 and I was too lazy to make her face-up. It has been a challenge to face-up such a small doll (she's only 12cm). And I have blushed her body as well. I know her face-up and blushing aren’t perfect, it’s my second face-up and first bushing, but we like it anyway.

I'm sorry for the photos, they don't show the actual colours. Actually, the colours are more pronounced.



¡Por fin Mabushiko está maquillada! Mi madre la tiene desde Navidad de 2010 y siempre me daba pereza maquillarla. Ha sido un reto maquillar una muñeca tan pequeña (tan solo mide 12cm). También le he busheado en el cuerpo. Sé que ni el maquillaje ni el blusheado son perfectos, ha sido mi 2º maquillaje y mi primer blusheado, pero me gustan igualmente.

Ahí van las fotos, aunque no muestran los colores reales. En realidad, los colores están más marcados.


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…