Busca - Search

10 de julio de 2012

I've bought it! // ¡Lo compré!

English

Those who have read my old entries, know I'm not happy with Norlij (aka Toshi)’s body as it’s an old one without double joints. Well, this will be solved soon as I’ve committed the folly of buying a new body for him XD It wasn’t in my plans to buy it so soon, but the elected body is "cheap" and as I’d have bought it anyway, I have decided to do it and I definitively end with it. He’s going to have an Angel of Dream body. It’s already paid and although they were slow to update the status of the payment and I had to send a pair e-mails to ask why they didn’t update it, I finally got a reply on one of my e-mails telling me that my order is already reflected as paid and my order is going to be send in the end of this month. I hope it's true ...

Before ordering the body, I looked for some information on how it proportionally looks and it seems it won’t have problems as I already knew that DZ Yellow Skin colour matches with AoD Normal Yellow. Though it was difficult to find photos of a SD DZ boy head on an AoD body, but finally found a pic of a SD DZ guy head on a female AoD body what a mess... XD Anyway, to get an idea of how it looks like was enough. I just hope it will finally look ok.

The elected body is a pair cm. larger and more mature than currently Norlij’s body, so he will finally have a body similar to the character in which it's based and he will finally have double joints in limbs, so I’ll be able to take photos that I've always wanted to take and I've never managed to.

To all this ... I’m still waiting news for Danielle's body, this time the wait is longer than ever. Well, I guess I’ll get them soon. At the end, I will finally get Norlij’s new body before than the girl’s ¬ ¬
Español

Quién me haya leído anteriormente, sabrá que no estoy contenta con el cuerpo de Norlij (aka Toshi) ya que tiene un cuerpo antiguo sin doble articulación. Bueno, pues esto se va a solucionar pronto ya que he cometido la locura de comprarle un cuerpo nuevo XD No tenía pensado comprárselo tan pronto, pero el cuerpo elegido es "barato" y como el gasto iba a hacerlo igual, pues me he lanzado y cuanto antes termine con todo, mejor. Va a tener el cuerpo de Angel of Dream. Ya está pagado y aunque tardaron en actualizar el pago y les tuve que enviar un par de e-mails para preguntar por qué no me lo actualizaban, finalmente me contestaron a uno de mis e-mails diciéndome que mi pedido ya reflejaba como pagado y lo enviarán a finales de mes. A ver si es cierto…

Antes de pedir el cuerpo, estuve buscando información sobre si quedaría proporcionalmente bien y parece que no va a tener problemas, ya que por el color sí sabía que el Yellow Skin de DZ casa con el Yellow Normal de AoD. Eso sí, me costó horrores encontrar una cabeza SD de chico de DZ en un cuerpo de AoD, aunque al final encontré una cabeza SD de chico de DZ en un cuerpo de chica de AoD menudo lío… XD Pero bueno, para hacerme una idea de cómo puede quedar, ya me servía. Solo espero que quede más o menos bien.

El cuerpo elegido es un par de cm. más grande y algo más maduro que el que actualmente tiene Norlij, así que por fin va a tener un cuerpo parecido al personaje en el que está basado, y además, por fin tendrá doble articulación en las extremidades y podré hacer las fotos que siempre he querido hacerle y nunca he conseguido.

A todo esto… sigo sin noticias sobre el cuerpo para Danielle, esta vez la espera está siendo más larga que nunca, pero bueno, ya llegará. Al final llegará antes el nuevo cuerpo para Norlij que el de la niña ¬¬


Here you have an old drawing of Norlij. As you see, this body is a bit similar to AoD's.
Aquí tenéis un dibujo bastante antiguo de Norlij. Como véis, el cuerpo es algo parecido al de AoD.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…