Busca - Search

17 de agosto de 2015

Award · Premio: Sisterhood of the World Blog


Yes, I know that lately I don't write new blog entries. I have my poor children a little "abandoned", although I have not left the hobby and here you have me with another new entry.

I was recently tagged by Xanadu. from Xanadu Dollsfor the Sisterhood of the World Blog award with this question meme. Is the first time I've been tagged and although I have already reveal some information I wanted to share this with you anyway. Let's go with the meme:
Sí, ya sé que últimamente no subo entradas nuevas en el blog. Tengo a mis pobre niños y niñas un poquito "abandonad@s", aunque no he dejado el hobby y aquí me tenéis con otra entrada nueva.

Recientemente Xananu, de Xanadu Dolls, me etiquetó con el premio Sisterhood of the World Blog con este meme de preguntas. Es la primera vez que me etiquetan y aunque ya he revelado en otras ocasiones algo de información, he querido compartir esto con vosotr@s. Las preguntas son en inglés, así que las he traducido. Vamos con el meme:


1. Do you collect anything other than dolls? 
Yes, miniature accessories for my dolls. Not only shoes or basics, I have skateboards, some food, toys, deck of cards, table games... They're very useful in photography.

2. Why did you start a doll blog?
One year after start collecting BJDs I had the idea of writing a blog in which to upload photos and talk about the hobby with my personal opinions and experiences. It was a way to let know to my friends a little better what I do in the hobby and my friends who also have dolls could enjoy my adventures. Which then I had or not followers wasn't something that I really matter and even today not many people follow me, I love to meet and share the hobby with people from other parts of the world.

3. Do you have one particular doll that is the favourite in your collection?
I love all my dolls, but Toshi is very special for me. He was my first BJD and he's based in one of my most beloved OCs.

4. Your favourite doll accessory?
Easy, shoes and boots. I have a huge collection and once I was called the Imelda Marcos of dolls shoes XD

5. Do you know exactly how many dolls you have in your collection (you don't have to tell the number of course)?
Yes I do. Counting my dolls only, I have 6 BJDs, 10 Monster High, 2 Classic Disney (Anna and Elsa, from Frozen) and 2 Nancy. The other dolls you can see on my blog belong to my mother, as we share this hobby.

6. Do you play any instruments and if so, what?
No, but I always wished I had learned to play the guitar, in fact, electric guitar. That's why Toshi plays the guitar and I have formed a Symphonic Metal band with my Monster High dolls.

7. Where is your most favourite place you've ever been?
I have not travelled much. Portugal is nice and Andorra is lovely in winter (I have never been in Summer). Also have been in other places in Spain but, I still love my birthplace, Barcelona. (All photos taken by me)

1. ¿Coleccionas algo más aparte de muñecas? 
Sí, accesorios en miniatura para mis muñecos. No solo básicos como zapatos, también tengo monopatines, algo de comida, juguetes, barajas de cartas, juegos de mesa... Son muy útiles para la fotografía.

2. ¿Por qué empezaste un blog de muñecas?
Al año de empezar a coleccionar BJDs tuve la idea de escribir un blog en el que subir fotos y hablar sobre el hobby con opiniones personales y experiencias. Era una forma de que mis amigos conociesen un poquito mejor qué es lo que hago en el hobby y para que mis amigas que también tienen muñecas pudiesen disfrutar de mis aventuras. Que luego tuviese seguidores o no era algo a lo que realmente no le daba mucha importancia y aunque actualmente no me sigue mucha gente, me encanta poder conocer y compartir el hobby con personas de otros lugares del planeta.

3. ¿Tienes un muñeco en particular que sea tu favorito en tu colección?
Quiero mucho a todos mis muñecos, pero Toshi es muy especial para mí. Fue mi primer BJD y está basado en uno de mis más queridos personajes originales.

4. ¿Cuál es tu accesorio de muñecas favorito?
Fácil, zapatos y botas. Tengo una gran colección y una vez me llamaron la Imelda Marcos de los zapatos para muñecas XD

5. ¿Sabes exactamente cuantas muñecas tienes en tu colección (no tienes porqué decir el número, por supuesto)?
Sí que lo sé y no me importa decir el número ya que no es una colección exageradamente amplia. Contando solo mis muñecos, tengo 6 BJDs, 10 Monster High, 2 Classic Disney (Anna y Elsa, de Frozen) y 2 Nancy. El resto de muñecas son de mi madre, con la que comparto este hobby.

6. ¿Tocas algún instrumento? Y si así es, ¿cuál?
No, pero siempre he deseado aprender a tocar la guitarra, de particular la guitarra eléctrica. Es por eso por lo que Toshi toca la guitarra y formé un grupo de Metal Sinfónico con mis Monster High.

7. ¿Cuál es tu lugar favorito al que hayas ido?
No he viajado mucho, aunque Portugal es bonito y Andorra es preciosa en invierno (nunca he ido en verano). También he ido a otros sitios en España, pero aún así me quedo con mi ciudad natal, Barcelona. (Todas las fotos son mías)


Sagrada Familia

Agbar Tower | Torre Agbar

Montjuïc Communications Tower
Torre de telecomunicaciones de Montjuïc

Palau Sant Jordi

Facade of the Church of Betlem at Carrer del Carme
Fachada de la Iglesia de Betlem en la Calle del Carme

Portal de l'Àngel
Sant Jordi's day 2015 | Diada de Sant Jordi 2015


8. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
My imagination!

9. Favourite book or movie?
Hard one, because I couldn't pick only one. I like many books and movies. I've read The Neverending Story like 5 or 6 times and it's my next reading when I'll finish to read the current book I'm reading now, which is about Viking history. As for movies, I love too many. Let's say Nightmare Before Christmas and the trilogy Back to the Future. These are the movies that came to mind first.

10. If you could design your own doll, what would it look like?
It would be my Viking - Gothic Metalhead vampire Lars. He would be a handsome black long haired young man, with a mischievous smile, some scars on his body (remember he was a Viking and attended to several war incursions). Here you have an image of him:
8. ¿Cuál es tu cosa favorita de tí misma?
¡Mi imaginación!

9. ¿Tu libro o película favorita? 
Esto es difícil porque no podría elegir solo uno. Me gustan muchos libros y películas. He leído La historia interminable como 5 ó 6 veces y será mi próxima lecturas cuando termine de leer el libro que estoy leyendo actualmente, sobre historia Vikinga. En cuanto a películas, me gustan demasiadas. Digamos Pesadilla antes de Navidad y la trilogía de Regreso al futuro. Son las primeras películas se me han venido a la mente.

10. Si pudieses diseñar a tu propio muñeco, ¿cómo sería?
Sería mi vampiro Vikingo - Gótico-Metalero Lars. Sería un hombre joven de pelo largo y negro, con sonrisa maliciosa, cicatrices por su cuerpo (recordemos que fue Vikingo y asistió a varias incursiones bélicas) y terriblemente sexy. Aquí tenéis una imagen de él:



Now I am supposed to tag five more people, as always, no pressure to do it if you're not into doing these things, after all they are supposed to be fun! Here we go in alphabetical order ~

· Todo sobre mi Barbie at Todo sobre mi Barbie
· Lolita Blue at La casita de mis kekas
· mgf00 at El rincón de mis muñecas
· Nadia_Chaudhary at Hoshizora 星天
· Shadow of Nicte at In Another World

If you are interested in playing along (and this is for anyone else who enjoys these and wasn't tagged as well), the questions are:

1. Do you collect anything other than dolls?
2. Why did you start a doll blog?
3. Do you have one particular doll that is the favourite in your collection?
4. Your favourite doll accessory?
5. Do you know exactly how many dolls you have in your collection (you don't have to tell the number of course)?
6. Do you play any instruments and if so, what?
7. Where is your most favourite place you've ever been?
8. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
9. Favourite book or movie?
10. If you could design your own doll, what would it look like?

See you soon!
Ahora debería etiquetar a otras cinco personas. Si no queréis hacerlo, no estáis obligadas a ello ya que esto es solo para divertirnos. Aquí está la lista en orden alfabético:

· Todo sobre mi Barbie de Todo sobre mi Barbie
· Lolita Blue de La casita de mis kekas
· mgf00 de El rincón de mis muñecas
· Nadia_Chaudhary de Hoshizora 星天
· Shadow of Nicte de In Another World

Si al final os decidís a hacerlo (y esto es para cualquiera que le haya gustado y no haya sido etiquetad@), las preguntas son:

1. Do you collect anything other than dolls?
2. Why did you start a doll blog?
3. Do you have one particular doll that is the favourite in your collection?
4. Your favourite doll accessory?
5. Do you know exactly how many dolls you have in your collection (you don't have to tell the number of course)?
6. Do you play any instruments and if so, what?
7. Where is your most favourite place you've ever been?
8. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
9. Favourite book or movie?
10. If you could design your own doll, what would it look like?

¡Hasta pronto!


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 

8 comentarios :

  1. Siempre es interesante conocer un poquito a las personas que hay detrás de los nicks de la gente a la que solemos seguir.
    Normalmente estas cosas me suelen dar pereza, pero como este es cortito voy a participar. Y si me lo permites, usaré tu traducción de las preguntas que con el inglés no ando muy suelta XD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sí que es siempre interesante conocer un poquito mejor a los conocidos por blogs y otras páginas.
      Sí, lo bueno que tiene es que es cortito y no dudes en usar la tradución que he hecho de las preguntas si así te es más cómodo ;)

      Eliminar
  2. ohhh mil gracias!!!! me lo apunto para posibles post. besos a mil!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. De nada ^^ Si si finalmente lo haces, ya veré tus respuestas, jeje.
      Besos!!

      Eliminar
  3. ¡Muchas gracias por concederme el premio! Hace mucho tiempo que no hago entradas con mis premios, recuerdo hará dos años hice contestando a preguntas, y me gustó bastante. ¡Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. De nada, me alegro de que te haya hecho ilusión. Ya leeré tu entrada cuando la publiques.
      Gracias por seguir este blog, espero que te guste ^^
      ¡Besos!

      Eliminar
  4. Ah Lily my dear, we do have a lot in common don't we? We both love doll shoes to the extreme, I will post a photo soon of all mine so you can see why I refer to us both as "Imelda Marcos of doll shoes".

    I have enjoyed reading your meme, and I agree with you Barcelona is a very pretty city with wonderful architecture, history and views of the Mediterranean Sea. I loved the photos you shared.

    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi!

      Yes, our love for doll shoes is extreme, lol. I'd love to see a photo of your collection.

      Have you ever been to Barcelona? It's an amazing city.

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…