Busca - Search

27 de julio de 2013

Face-up 10 / Maquillaje 10

English

Hi!

Last Tuesday I caught Hiroki and made a new face-up for him. It turns out that tomorrow I'm going to a doll meetup and I'm going to take him, but I didn't like how his eyelashes turned out when I made his face-up last month and I didn't like the idea to take him like that. So I tried to erase his eyelashes only and ended up erasing the whole face-up because it looked dirty.

To make the new face-up took me the whole day! Citadel, the spray varnish I use to fix the face-up, hasn't dried well due to the high temperature, but even so the face-up is moderately well and thus, Hiroki is ready to go to the meetup.

As usual, drawing eyelashes has been a nightmare, but I've managed to draw them natural with the thin brush! I had to redo them many times but the most important is that finally they look much better than last time, they were a glob.

I know that eyebrows aren't very symmetrical. You also have to think that no one really has their eyebrows symmetrical and identical, so it's a "natural fault".

There you have the pics of the face-up.

Español

¡Buenas!

El jueves cogí a Hiroki y lo volví a maquillar. Resulta que el domingo voy a ir a una quedada y me lo voy a llevar a él, pero no me gustaba nada cómo me quedaron las pestañas cuando lo maquillé el mes pasado y no me hacía gracia la idea de llevarlo de esa manera. Así que intenté borrarle solo las pestañas y terminé borrándole el maquillaje por completo porque se veía el pegote del borrón.

¡Maquillarlo me costó todo el día! El Citadel no ha quedado bien del todo por las altas temperaturas, pero aún así, el maquillaje ha quedado medianamente bien y por lo tanto, Hiroki está presentable para ir a la quedada.

Como siempre, las pestañas han sido una pesadilla, ¡pero por fin he conseguido hacerlas naturales y con el pincel fino! Tuve que rehacerlas muchas veces aunque lo importante es que finalmente han quedado muchísimo mejor que la vez anterior, que eran un pegote.

Sé que las cejas no han quedado muy simétricas. También hay que pensar que en realidad, nadie tiene las cejas simétricas ni idénticas, así que es un "fallo natural".

Ahí os dejo las fotos del maquillaje.





Hiroki está contento de tener por fin unas pestañas en condiciones ^__^

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…