Busca - Search

27 de diciembre de 2014

New monsters for Christmas · Nuevos monstruos por Navidad

Yes, new monsters came home. Let's say that I given to myself the dolls Gillington Webber and Twyla for Christmas because we don't celebrate Christmas and neither have the habit to give presents for this date (do you notice that I hate Christmas?). The new Deuce Gorgon that has come home belongs to my mother because I already have one.

I present to Adam (Gillington 'Gil' Webber), Sharon (Twyla) and Zarek (Deuce Gorgon), twin brother of Ophion.
Pues sí, llegaron nuevos monstruitos a casa. Por Navidad digamos me autoregalé a los muñecos Gillington Webber y a Twyla ya que no celebramos la navidad ni tenemos la costumbre de regalarnos cosas por estas fechas (¿se nota que detesto la Navidad?). El nuevo Deuce Gorgon que ha llegado a casa es de mi madre porque yo ya tengo uno.

Os presento a Adam (Gillington 'Gil' Webber), Sharon  (Twyla) y a Zarek (Deuce Gorgon), hermano gemelo de Ophion, 



Zarek


Adam


Sharon
(and her pet Dustin  y su mascota Dustin)


Deuce and Gil are from the pack "Manster", in this post I put that I had this pack in wishlist despite I already have Deuce and don't want to have repeated characters, but it was an unique opportunity to get Gil for a reasonable price and as soon as I knew the pack was already available in Toys 'R' Us stores I ran to buy it. What I didn't expect was that Twyla was calling my name. The truth is that never saw this doll in person and you know that it's not the same to see them in photos than in person and though I thought the doll was cute, I decided not to add her in wishlist when I made the list of dolls and I have and so. This Twyla is from the collection "13 Wishes". The detail of her blue hair locks, her lilac-blueish outfits and her dust bunny caught my attention and for the price it had, I decided to bring it home XD Now I'll have to update the list of dolls we have.
Deuce y Gil son del pack "Manster", en esta entrada ya puse que tenía en wishlist este pack a pesar de que ya tengo a Deuce y no quiero tener personajes repetidos, pero como era una oportunidad única de conseguir a Gil por un precio razonable, tal y como me enteré que ya estaba el pack disponible en las tiendas de Toys 'R' Us me fui corriendo para comprarlo. Lo que no esperaba era que Twyla me hiciese ojitos. A decir verdad es que nunca había visto esta muñeca en persona y ya sabéis que no es lo mismo verlas fotos que en persona y aunque me hacía gracia la muñeca, decidí no ponerla en wishlist cuando hice la lista de muñecos que tenemos y demás. Esta Twyla es de la colección "13 Monstruodeseos". El detalle de sus mechones azules, su conjunto lila-azulado y su conejo pelusa me llamaron mucho la atención y por el precio que tenía decidí traérmela XD Ahora voy a tener que actualizar la lista de muñecos que tenemos.

The three friends playing board games  Los tres amigos jugando a juegos de mesa



In another post I'll show photos of the opening of the boxes with more detailed photos of the dolls and their accessories.

Montse and Ophion were very happy with the arrival of their cousin and brother.
En otra entrada mostraré fotos de la apertura de las cajas con fotos más detalladas de los muñecos y sus accesorios. 

Montse y Ophion se pusieron muy contentos por la llegada de su primo y hermano.




And as a bonus, my Catty Noir already has a name. She'll keep the stage name "Catty Noir", although her real name is Shaira and this is how the other characters call her.
Y como extra, mi Catty Noir ya tiene nombre. Seguirá manteniendo el nombre artístico de "Catty Noir", aunque su nombre real es Shaira y así es como el resto de personajes le llaman.


To end, a photo of these five friends together.

See you soon!
Para terminar, una foto de estos cinco amigos reunidos.

¡Hasta pronto!


Thanks for your visit! ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 

2 comentarios :

  1. Congratulations Lily on such lovely monster additions to your family. :)
    Seems you had a Happy Christmas despite the fact you hate it. LOL!
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Sandi. Well, actually I didn't celebrate Christmas day, it just was another normal day XD
      Hugs. ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…