Busca - Search

26 de febrero de 2018

Byron 6th Anniversary · 6º Aniversario de Byron

On February 24th was the 6th anniversary of Byron. That day I remembered it was his anniversary, so I took some photos of him in the afternoon.

🎂 Congrats, Byron! 🎉
El 24 de febrero fue el 6º aniversario de Byron. Me acordé ese mismo día que era su cumpleaños, así que le hice unas fotos por la tarde.

🎂 ¡Felicidades, Byron! 🎉





What I haven't said, is that with my new camera 6 free photography and video courses were included. Three of them (all of them on-line) have already been done this month and one is of portrait photography, so for these photos I followed the tips that were explained. I don't know if you can appreciate it, but with practice I know that I'll improve my technique.

See you in the next post!
Lo que no he dicho, es que junto a mi nueva cámara se incluían 6 cursos de fotografía y vídeo gratis. Tres de ellos (todos on-line) ya se han hecho este mes y uno es de fotografía de retrato, así que para las fotos seguí los consejos que se explicaron. No sé si lo podréis apreciar, pero con práctica sé que mejoraré mi técnica.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

4 comentarios :

  1. Hi Lily,
    Congratulations to Byron, and to you too, the portraits are lovely. Obviously Byron makes a good subject. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi,

      Thank you ❤️ Byron is a great model 😍

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Felicidades!! Que guapetón sale, me encanta la última foto, tiene un aire pensativo y a la vez misterioso... es genial <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡Gracias! La última foto refleja su personalidad perfectamente, me alegro de que te guste ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…