Busca - Search

5 de diciembre de 2018

Random photos 5 · Fotos variadas 5

Today I come with another batch of random photos, which for a change, I publish quite late. As always, if you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you've seen them.

In the fourth round I forgot to include a photo that I thought I had already published of the Iron Man nendoroid, in this case Tony Stark.
Hoy vengo con otra tanda de fotos variadas, que para variar, publico con bastante retraso. Como siempre, si me seguís en Instagram, seguro que ya las habéis visto.

En la cuarta tanda se me olvidó incluir una foto que pensé que ya había publicado del nendoroid de Iron Man, en este caso de Tony Stark.


If you have seen the first Iron Man movie, you will have noticed that the photograph is inspired by one of the scenes. This one in particular:
Si habéis visto la primera película de Iron Man, os habréis dado cuenta que la fotografía está inspirada en una de las escenas. Esta en concreto: 


The bodies in suit of the Nendoroid More - Dress Up: Suits are quite multipurpose.

Let's go to the month of June.
Los cuerpos con traje de las Nendoroid More - Dress Up: Suits me están dando bastante juego.

Pasemos al mes de junio.


This photo was taken to celebrate the 200 followers on Instagram. I know they are'ot many, but for me they are quite since my account is small and not many people follow it.
Esta foto la hice para celebrar los 200 seguidores en Instagram. Sé que no son muchos, pero para mí son bastantes ya que mi cuenta es pequeñita y no la sigue mucha gente. 


On the 28th June was the International LGBT Pride Day, so I had the idea to make a rainbow with my nendoroid and thus show my support to the LGBT community. In my personal blog you can see photos of the demonstration in Barcelona.

We continue with the following photographs.
El 28 de junio fue el Día del orgullo LGBT, así que se me ocurrió hacer un arcoiris con mis nendoroid y así mostrar mi apoyo a la comunidad LGBT. En mi blog personal podéis ver fotos de la manifestación en Barcelona.

Seguimos con las siguientes fotografías.




The Marvel nendoroids inspire me, so there are always photos of them every month. I really wanted to make that Spider-Man poster.

The last photograph was a tribute to Steve Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man, who died on June 29.

And we go to July.
Los nendoroids de Marvel me inspiran, así que siempre hay fotos de ellos todos los meses. El póster de Spider-Man tenía ganas de hacerlo.

La última fotografía fue un tributo a Steve Ditko, co-creador de Spider-Man, que falleció el 29 de junio.

Y pasamos a julio.



As I mentioned earlier, the Marvel nendoroids inspire me a lot.

In photography of Spider-Man I wanted to recreate a scene from the movie "Captain America: Civil War". If you haven't seen the movie, I have already advanced a small spoiler, ahem.

On the 4th of July is the birthday of Captain America, so I made the photo to congratulate the character for his birthday, which as you already know, in the United States they celebrate the Independence Day.
Como anteriormente he comentado, los nendoroids de Marvel me inspiran mucho.

En fotografía de Spider-Man quise recrear una escena de la película "Capitán América: Civil War". Si no habéis visto la película, ya he adelantado un pequeño spoiler, ejem.

El 4 de julio es el cumpleaños del Capitán América, así que hice la foto para felicitar al personaje por su cumpleaños, que como ya sabréis, en Estados Unidos celebran el Día de la Independencia.


The Rapunzel nendoroid is very beautiful and I wanted to take this photo. Yes, the lighting of the lamp is an effect I did with photoshop.

In August I took many photos, so I'll show them in a next post.

See you in the next post!
La nendoroid de Rapunzel es muy bonita y tenía ganas de hacer esta fotografía. Sí, el brillo de la lámpara es un efecto que hice con photoshop.

En agosto hice muchas fotografías, así que las mostraré en una próxima entrada.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

2 comentarios :

  1. Wonderful photos Lily, and as always I love seeing your Nendoroids, they really are so delightfully cute.
    I must mention, it's not the amount of followers that is important, it's the QUALITY of the followers that really counts.
    Hope you and your Mum have a wonderful Christmas.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Sandi.

      I know, that's why I say that my Instagram account is small in followers XD In fact, a big part of them don't really follow me but I have some loyal ones. In this social networking seems that people give too much value at getting a big amount of followers and likes and forget about quality.

      Oh, thank you! Hope you're and your hubbby have a wonderful Christmas too <3

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…