Busca - Search

1 de noviembre de 2019

Halloween 2019

Happy Halloween!

During the month of October I took several photos of Halloween that I have been posting on Instagram throughout the month, so they deserve an entry in the blog.

Let's start with the Marvel photos, which you already know these characters are my great inspiration.
¡Feliz Halloween!

Durante el mes de octubre hice varias fotos de Halloween que he ido publicando en Instagram a lo largo del mes, así que en el blog se merecen una entrada.

Empecemos con las fotos Marvel, que ya sabéis que estos personajes son mi gran inspiración.

Crown of Surtur · Corona de Surtur (Thor Ragnarok)


Loki & Crown of Surtur (Thor Ragnarok)



I didn't know which of the two photos of Loki to upload, so I decided to publish both.
No sabía cuál de las dos fotos de Loki subir, así que decidí publicar ambas.

T'Challa (Black Panther)


Outriders (Avengers - Infinity War)



I also couldn't decide between the two photos of the Outriders, so I published both.

Both the Black Panther nendo and the Outriders are new additions.
Tampoco me pude decidir entre las dos fotos de los Outriders, así que publiqué ambas.

Tanto el nendo de Black Panther como los Outriders, son nuevas incorporaciones.

Harry, Hermione & Ron (Harry Potter)



These nendos are new, although I have taken photos that I have not yet published on the blog. These characters look great with the Halloween theme.
Estos nendos son nuevos, aunque les he hecho fotos que aún no he publicado en el blog. Estos personajes quedan muy bien con la temática de Halloween.

Pyro Jack & Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)



I have not shown these nendos before in the blog, although I took photos of the white doll that I haven't published in the blog yet.

The pumpkin arrived in September and is perfect for Halloween. Both are characters from a video game that I don't know, I just saw them perfect for my collection 😂 
Estos nendos tampoco los he mostrado antes en el blog, aunque del muñeco blanco hice fotos que no he publicado en el blog.

La calabaza me llegó en septiembre y es perfecta para Halloween. Ambos son personajes de un videojuego que no conozco, simplemente los vi perfectos para mi colección 😂 

Jack Skellington & Zero (The Nightmare Before Christmas)



And we continue with the new additions. I have these nendos for a few months and being characters of one of my favorite movies, they couldn't be missing in my collection.

All the accessories (except the pumpkin on the left) are made by me.
Y seguimos con las nuevas incorporaciones. Estos nendos los tengo desde hace pocos meses y siendo personajes de una de mis películas favoritas, no podían faltar en mi colección.

Todos los accesorios (excepto la calabaza de la izquierda) están hechos por mi.

Majin Buu Super & Ghost (Dragon Ball Z)


It has been a long time since I took photos of these figures.

In this photograph I wanted to mix two traditions, the Catalan and the North American. October 31 is Halloween night, although in Catalonia we celebrate the "Castanyada". In this tradition we eat chestnuts and small sweets called Panellets (little bread), so Buu celebrates both celebrations 😂

I hope you had a good Halloween / Samhain.

See you on the next post!
Hacía muchísimo tiempo que no les hacía fotos a estas figuras.

En esta fotografía que querido mezclar dos tradiciones, la catalana y la estadounidense. El 31 de octubre es la noche de Halloween, aunque en Cataluña celebramos la "Castanyada". En esta tradición comemos castañas y unos pastelitos llamados Panellets, así que Buu celebra ambas fiestas 😂

Espero que hayáis pasado un buen Halloween / Samhain.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

2 comentarios :

  1. Love your recent additions Lily. :) Happy Halloween!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sandi, hope you had a funny Halloween!
      Greetings ^_^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…