Busca - Search

29 de febrero de 2012

Changes



Lately I have this blog a little bit abandoned, I’ve been spending more time in my other blog,  Lily's Artworks, and I have been playing around as much with its design, that I wanted to make changes around here once again… Mostly because I didn't like what this blog looked like and I find nothing I like because everything I find, templates and backgrounds, are too feminine and/or ornate or are somewhat bland, so I have changed the design using the template designer, I have added a background which "Blogger" provides and customized a few things. I like the end result, but maybe I still make some changes maintaining the current template.

As for our BJDs, there are changes as well. No, no one will leave home, the issue is on the other hand. I have changed  Daisuke's story. When I bought him, I wasn’t sure what to do with him as all our BJDs are based on my original characters (except for Aiko, as she’s my sister’s original character) and are well developed and I can say that Daisuke came into the family without having defined his position. Finally, I have chosen the option to redeem the character of Toshi’s elder sister, which was suppressed almost from the beginning of the story (even I have never drawn sketches about her). She has a young son, which I drew a couple sketches for some time ago, and when I found them again, I saw that the child looks a lot like Daisuke, so Toshi has a little nephew XD By the way, I'm not going buy a doll to make it look like Daisuke’s mother.

Finally, I have decided to buy Danielle’s body in March. The elected body is the 58cm tall girl one with small chest and double joint from "Dollzone". I’m going to order once again from "Dollzone España". My personal experience with them has been good when we ordered the rest of the kids. Yes, I know that I could have made the order in February to get a free MSD head, but we have decided not to have more dolls. Just the idea of getting another doll creates me anxiety. With 3 dolls I have enough and they are more than I had in my mind. I have no desire or enthusiasm for having more dolls, I only want to enjoy the ones I have and the ones my mother and sister have.

Until next time!

Cambios

Últimamente tengo el blog algo abandonado, he estado dedicándole más tiempo a mi otro blog, Lily's Artworks, y de tanto trastear con el diseño, me entraron ganas de volver a hacer cambios por aquí… Más que nada porque no me terminaba de convencer el diseño que tenía el blog y por mucho que busque, no encuentro nada que me guste porque las plantillas y los fondos que encuentro me parecen demasiado femeninos y/o recargados o son algo sosos, así que le he cambiado el diseño con el diseñador de plantillas,  he puesto un fondo de los que ofrece "Blogger" y he personalizado un par de cosas. El resultado final me gusta, aunque puede que siga haciendo algún que otro cambio manteniendo el diseño actual.

En cuando a nuestros BJDs, también hay cambios. No, ninguno se va a ir de casa, el tema va por otra parte. He cambiado la historia de Daisuke. Cuando lo compré, no tenía muy claro qué hacer con él ya que todos nuestros BJDs están basados en mis personajes originales (excepto Aiko, que es un personaje de mi hermana) y están bastante desarrollados y se puede decir que Daisuke entró en la familia sin tener su puesto definido. Finalmente, he optado por la opción de rescatar al personaje de la hermana mayor de Toshi, a la que suprimí casi desde el principio de crear la historia (ni llegué a dibujar bocetos sobre ella). Ella tiene un hijo pequeño, del que sí hice un par de bocetos hace bastante tiempo y cuando los volví a ver, comprobé que el niño se parecía bastante a Daisuke, así que a Toshi le ha salido un sobrinito XD Por cierto, no voy a enresinar a la madre de Daisuke.

Para finalizar, he decidido comprar el cuerpo de Danielle en marzo. El cuerpo elegido es el de chica de 58cm, pecho pequeño y con doble articulación de Dollzone y volveré a pedir a través de Dollzone España. A modo personal, no nos ha ido mal pidiendo a los nenes con ellos y así termino definitivamente con el pedido de BJDs. Sí, ya sé que podría haber hecho el pedido ahora en febrero y así conseguir una cabeza de MSD gratis, pero tenemos decidido que no queremos más BJDs, la idea de meterme en otro muñeco me crea hasta ansiedad. Con 3 que tengo ya hay más que suficiente y son más de los que tenía pensado. No tengo ganas ni ilusión por tener más muñecos, solo ganas de disfrutar de los que tengo y de los que tienen mi madre y mi hermana.

¡Hasta la próxima!

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…