Busca - Search

20 de agosto de 2012

Norlij (a.k.a. Toshi) Box Opening (body)

 NORLIJ aka Toshi (Dollzone Floy -AOD 62cm boy body-) August 20th, 2012

English

Finally Toshi's new body is home! After several e-mails exchanged with "Angel of Dream" because they never gave me a real date for the shipment of my order and ending opening a dispute on PayPal, where they didn't answer a single message, those...; this morning I have received my parcel by surprise, because as you can imagine, I wasn't informed that my order was already shipped. And luckily, it passed customs with no problem and I was home when the postman has came to give me the parcel.

The body is as beautiful as I imagined and though the colour is a little bit lighter, it matches perfectly with the head. Neither I have played around much with it, but I found that it poses well and finally, Toshi has a double-jointed body.

And now, the photos of the box opening with Toshi anxious to see his new body. 
Español

¡Por fin llegó el nuevo cuerpo de Toshi! Tras varios e-mails intercambiados con "Angel of Dream" porque nunca me daban una fecha real sobre el envío y terminar abriendo una disputa en PayPal, donde no me contestaron ni un solo mensaje, los muy...; esta mañana me ha llegado el paquete por sorpresa, porque tal y como podéis imaginar, no me avisaron de que mi paquete lo habían enviado ya. Y suerte que ha pasado límpio de aduanas y que me ha pillado en casa cuando ha venido el cartero a traerme el paquete.

El cuerpo es tan bonito como esperaba y aunque el color es un pelín más claro, casa perfectamente con la cabeza. Tampoco he trasteado mucho con él, pero he comprobado que posa bastante bien y por fin, Toshi tiene cuerpo de doble articulación.

A continuación, las fotos de la apertura de la caja, con Toshi ansioso por ver su nuevo cuerpo.














 Toshi's new body! As you see, it's much more mature than the old one, just what  I was looking for. 
Yes, pants were included with the body! XD

---

¡El nuevo cuerpo de Toshi! Como podéis ver, es mucho más maduro que el antiguo, justo lo que buscaba.
Y sí, ¡los gallumbos venían con el cuerpo! XD

Dressed! Now he looks like a 20 year old boy.
---
¡Vestido! Ahora sí parece un chico de 20 años.



BONUS

The happy couple  //  La parejita feliz 



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…