Busca - Search

8 de diciembre de 2012

Face-up 4 // Maquillaje 4

English

Last Tuesday afternoon I couldn't resist and I changed Daisuke's face-up, as I had time for it. I was bored of his seedy face-up.

I know I still have a lot to lear, but I'm pretty happy with the result. I have to add that I still have to put gloss on (it will be soon) and correct his fangs. And I'm sure that I'm going to be complaining about this face-up in a few months because I will find faults everywhere, lol

This is the 4th face-up I've made and second having Daisuke.

And then, pictures of the little guy with his new face-up.

Thanks for reading and look ^ _ ^

Español

El martes por la tarde no aguanté más, y como tenía tiempo, le cambié el maquillaje a Daisuke. Ya me aburría el cutre-maquillaje que tenía.

Sé que aún me queda bastante por aprender, pero estoy bastante contenta con el resultado. También tengo que añadir que le falta ponerle gloss (se lo pondré pronto) y corregir los colmillos. Y seguro que dentro de unos meses, estaré quejándome porque le encuentro fallos por todas partes, jajaja.

Este es el 4º maquillaje que hago y el 2º que tiene Daisuke.

Y a continuación, fotos del pequeñajo con su nuevo maquillaje.

Gracias por leer y mirar ^_^





New face-up, cool! // Nuevo maquillaje, ¡mola!

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…