Busca - Search

29 de junio de 2013

Face-up 8 & 9 / Maquillaje 8 y 9

English

Eighth and ninth face-up. I made them at the beginning of month and between one thing and another, I forgot to edit the photos in order that they would look clearer and there they stayed  unpublished.

This time was the turn for the twins Akane and Hiroki. I've noticed enough improvement in my face-ups, I like how their eyebrows and lips have turned out, but the lower eyelashes are a nightmare, I don't do them well and I have the desire to redo their face-up only because of it.

And finally, photos if the twins faced-up. Later I'm going to upload a shoot of them that I made on Wednesday.

P.S.: These pics are taken with my compact cameras.
Español

Octavo y noveno maquillaje. Los hice a principios de mes y entre unas cosas y otras, me olvidé de retocar las fotos para que se viesen más claritas y ahí quedaron sin publicar.

Esta vez les tocó el turno a los mellizos Akane y Hiroki. He notado bastante mejoría en mis maquillajes, me gusta cómo les ha quedado las cejas y los labios, pero las pestañitas inferiores son una pesadilla, no me salen bien y me dan ganas de volver remaquillarlos solo por eso. 

Y por fin, fotos de los mellizos maquillados. Luego subiré la sesión que les hice el miércoles.

P.D.: Las fotos están hechas con mis cámaras compactas.



Akane
We wanted her to have an angry expresion and it seems I've got it.
Her eyebrows and lower eyelashes are in lighter colour because we thought about put her a chestnut wig. No, in the end the lady has a completely black hair.
Queríamos que tuviese expresión de enfadada y parece que lo he conseguido.
Tiene las cejas y las pestañitas inferiores de un color más clarito porque pensábamos ponerle una peluca castaña. Pues no, al final la señorita tiene el pelo completamente negro. 




Hiroki
His face-up overall I like how it turned out, but I don't like at all the lower eyelashes. After taking the photos, I added longer eyelashes in order that they wouldn't look equal and they look awful. One day I'll feel like to redoing completely the face-up...
Su maquillaje en general me gusta cómo ha quedado, pero no me gusta nada las pestañitas inferiores. Después  de haber hecho las fotos le añadí pestañitas más largas para que no se viesen todas iguales y han quedado fatal. Ya me entrará un día la vena de volver a rehacerle el maquillaje por completo...




Thanks for your visit! // ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…