Busca - Search

1 de septiembre de 2013

40 Questions - Toshi

Español

Know my characters better!

This game is a series of questions and answers that comes from the Spanish forum "Café Articulado". The purpose of the game is to get to know my dolls better because they are the ones who have to answer the questions.

Toshi


Warning! Strong language
(but no big deal )

This character doesn't like talking about himself with people who doesn't know as he's reserved and antisocial. In fact, he even wouldn't have answered half of the questions and answering "nobody concerns what I think or which experiences I've had", but as the purpose of this game is to get to know the characters better, I've forced him to answer the questions. 

Personality:

1. Do you have tics, quirks, strange habits or other characteristics that defines you?
I tend to analyze everything, either for good or ill. And if I get angry enough, electric appliances which are near me tend to spark.
2. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
It depends, sometimes it's fun to discuss.
3. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic in what I can. Sometimes I can’t avoid being pessimistic.
4. Do you like interacting with big groups of people? Why or why not?
I hate being around people. Do you really want to know why?
5. Do you care what others think of you?
I don’t give a shit in what others think of me.
6. What, if any, affects or offends you?
It offends me those damn people who think they’re better than others and treat you like you're an idiot. It also fucks me that people that look at me as if I were a freak.
7. What is your biggest fear?
Losing everything I've got for myself.
8. Three words that you think describe you, and three words that others would describe you.
I describe myself as indifferent, malicious and reserved. Others would describe me as rude, indifferent and mysterious.
9. What makes you angry?
Whinings. I can’t stand when they talk only to complain that everything bad happens to them and their problems are worse than yours to end up doing the fucking victims to the point of being pathetic. To these, I’d fry them and then these fucking bastards would have a reason to complain *evil grin*
10. What is your greatest virtue and your worst fault? 
My greatest virtue is my honesty. My worst fault is also the sincerity because nobody likes to be told the truth, not with the bad language that I have. Also I have very little patience.

Family and childhood:

1. Who are or were your parents?
My parents come from another world, who you humans confound by "hell" so ignorant, so that makes me a "demon". My mother still lives, my father died when I was a little kid.
2. Do you have siblings? What are they like?
I have an older sister. She’s beautiful and has always taken advantage of it. She’s also quite malicious and likes to mess with me for any reason.
3. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Bad. In elementary, kids were morons who used to pick on me and then, they were afraid of me when I defended mysellf giving them electric shocks, so I was always alone and nobody wanted to talk to me because nobody deigned to know me. Some parents of those brats were so absurd that also complained and disrespect to my mother for protecting their fucking children. So I became unsociable and apathetic with people. As for the family part, I had a normal childhood.
4. What is your first memory?
Be playing with my sister in a park while she swung me on a swing.
5. Who were your friends and what they were like?
I said that I had no friends in elementary school, so I just played with my sister, though she's a few years older than me. I met Maiko at high school, a quite rare girl. She's my best friend. About that time I also met Byron, a vampire who is now my best friend.
6. How would you describe yourself as a child?
I was quite restless and was always fighting with my sister. Since no one wanted to play with me, I was always alone and had to entertain myself as best as I could and that's how I began to play guitar. I used to do my own thing too.
7. What kind of relationship did you have with your family members?
Good. Nothing to stand out
8 What did you want to be?
Yakuza *laughs*
9. What did you like to do as a child?
I liked turning the soil to find worms and other vermin to catch them and throw them to those fucking brats that bothered me. I also liked playing experimenting with my electrical powers.
10. Did you have any role models in your childhood or adolescence?
I had no model. What for?

Personal and love life:

1. When and how was your first kiss?
That doesn’t matter to anyone.
2. Do you have a partner or are in love with someone?
Yes, and I have a partner, Danielle.
3. What three things are essential for you to fall in love with someone?
She must accept me as I am, have a good communication with that person and share similar interests with her. It seems I've been lucky with Danielle ^^
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, it’s a feeling that appears as you get to know that person.
5. Who do you think is your biggest influence?
My mother. She taught me to be strong and face life as it is.
6. What has been the most important event of your life so far?
To have met Danielle and the few friends that I have. Thanks to them I have known what it's to feel be valued, appreciated and accepted as you are. Now I know that not everyone is a motherfucker.
7. Who is the most important person in your life and why?
Again, my mother. She had the courage to leave her world to live in a completely unknown one. Although Danielle is a very important person right now and she will kill me if I don't mention her. Never thought I would meet someone like her.
8. What is the best and the worst thing you've done?
The best, to have helped Danielle without thinking about it. The worst, having electrocuted a number of morons who deserved it. Everyone survived, but they had the experience and that's what counts. I must admit that I had loads of fun. *Evil laugh*
9. What is your best memory? What about your worst?
The best was the day that Danielle confessed her feelings for me. The worst is that I can’t remember my father because he died when I was a very little boy.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In the same damn place I’m now, though no one knows what can happen.

Hobbies and Skills:

1. What is or are your hobbies or favourite pastimes?
I like playing the guitar, listening to J-Rock and Metal music in general, playing video games, to pester my nephew Daisuke, playing with my electric powers (is hilarious to play jokes) and watching action movies. And spending time with Danielle, of course.
2. Tell the story of how you have become (in the case of a supernatural being) or you have learnt your own abilities.
Although I have always lived in this world, I was born in a place parallel to this world where it's normal to have special skills. Mine is to manipulate electricity at will, though as a kid I caused some blackouts for lack of control. It was fucking funny.
3. Are you right or left handed?
Lefty, but I play electric guitar with the right hand.
4. What is your favourite colour?
Black. Red also seems a good color.
5. What is your favourite food?
Chocolate cake. What, surprised?
6. If you read, what do you like to read?
Reading, I don’t read much, it's tiring to see so many letters together. But I've read books, I'm not an uncultured.
7. What is your idea of ​​good entertainment?
As I am very restless, anything that can entertain me it's ok. Either playing video games with who want to play with me or playing guitar.
8. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
I don’t smoke. Although I don't usually drink, I do it on special occasions. Drugs are crap and only cowards fall so low.
9. Name three things that you consider you are very good at and three things you consider you are very bad at.
I'm good at playing guitar, manipulating electricity and preparing pizza. I'm so fucking bad at swimming, interacting with other people and pretending that I like someone if not.
10. What are your points of view on religion, politics and sex?
Religion is a bullshit that only serves to show how weak mind is after having been brainwashed with ideas other humans have introduced in their minds. The worst is when that brainwashing leads them to violence in "name of religion". Pathetic. Politics is a hoax and I will keep the other for myself *evil grin*


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…