Busca - Search

20 de junio de 2015

I'm going to Dolls & Party 2015! · ¡Me voy a la Dolls & Party 2015!


Last year I couldn't attend to the first edition of the Dolls & Party event in Barcelona due to family issues and I wished I could have gone. If you don't know what this is, is a dolls event especially focused in BJDs, Pullip and Blythe.

In October 2014 the Chibi Dolls & Party was held in Barcelona, to which I attended, and despite being such a small event, I had so much fun that I told myself that I had to go to the Dolls & Party 2015 anytime. Well, I can already announce that is official, already I have my ticket!

If some of you is going, maybe we can meet there and it would be very exciting.

See you soon!

El año pasado no pude asistir a la primera edición de la Dolls & Party en Barcelona por motivos familiares y me quedé con las ganas de ir. Por si no sabéis de que se trata, es un evento de muñecas enfocada especialmente a las BJDs, Pullip y Blythe. 

En Octubre de 2014 se celebró la Chibi Dolls & Party en Barcelona, a la que sí pude asistir, y a pesar de ser un evento tan pequeño me lo pasé tan bien que me dije que tenía que ir a la Dolls & Party 2015 como fuese. Pues ya puedo anunciar de que es oficial, ¡ya tengo mi entrada! 

Si algun@ de vosotros va a ir, tal vez nos podamos conocer allí y sería muy emocionante. 



¡Hasta la próxima!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!


4 comentarios :

  1. Hi Lily!
    Bit far for me to join you, but I bet you will meet some great doll enthusiasts and have a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing photos!!
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi!
      I know and is a pity. Thanks, I'll try to have as much fun as I can and don't worry because I'll write about it and will show photos ;)
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Genial! Yo tambien voy :) Lo malo sera conocernos entre tanta gente. Iras a la cena de despues del evento?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. A ver si nos vemos! Yo llevaré una etiqueta con mis nicks, el antiguo y el nuevo, para que así no hayan confusiones XD Si ves a una tipa con una camiseta blanca sin mangas de Thor, una mochila roja de El Señor de los Anillos y la etiqueta de Lila, seré yo! XDDDD

      No, a la cena no voy a poder ir.

      Saludos ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…