Busca - Search

6 de agosto de 2018

J-Rockers

I haven't updated the blog for too long and it's not due to lack of content since I have many photos to post. Let's see if I update it as soon as possible because too many entries and photos have been accumulated.

I took in May the next photos I'm going to show you today, for the first photo contest of Dollzone. You could participate with up to 5 photographs in which any BJD of this company is on the photo, so I took the opportunity to photograph Danielle (Dollzone Clovera) and Toshi (Dollzone Floy) together.
Cuánto tiempo sin actualizar el blog y no es por falta de contenido ya que tengo muchas fotos para enseñar. A ver si me pongo las pilas y lo pongo al día lo antes posible porque ya se han acumulado demasiadas entradas y fotos.

Las fotos que os voy a enseñar hoy las tomé en mayo, para el primer concurso fotográfico de Dollzone. Podías participar hasta con 5 fotografías en las que apareciese cualquier BJD de esta casa, así que aproveché la ocasión para fotografiar a Danielle (Dollzone Clovera) y Toshi (Dollzone Floy) juntos.





Although my photos weren't among the chosen ones, I'm proud of them.

See you in the next post!
Aunque mis fotografías no estuvieron entre las elegidas, estoy contenta con ellas.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…