Busca - Search

21 de noviembre de 2018

Cleaning the stable · Limpiando el establo

In May I did a photo shoot of the nendoroid Link "Breath of the Wild" with his horse. I love this figure and I had the idea of taking these photos for a while until I finally found the moment to take them.
En mayo hice una sesión fotográfica del nendoroid Link "Breath of the Wild" con su caballo. Me encanta esta figura y llevaba tiempo con la idea de hacer estas fotos hasta que finalmente encontré el momento para hacerlas.








I found the tools in a Tiger store and because of the size, I calculated that the would fit with the nendos pretty well, the weapons, the shield and the ax came with the figure. The stable is from the Pinypon manger and I found the parrot abandoned on the street. I don't know from which collection of dolls or figurines it belongs to, so if someone can identify it, I would appreciate it if you could tell me.

See you in the next post!
Las herramientas las encontré en la tienda Tiger y por el tamaño, calculé que les vendría bien a los nendos, las armas, el escudo y el hacha venían con la figura. El establo es del pesebre de los Pinypon y al loro me lo encontré tirado en la calle. No sé a qué colección de muñecas o figuritas pertenece, así que si alguien lo puede identificar, agradecería que me lo dijese.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

4 comentarios :

  1. que lindo el set up, me encantaron las mini herramientas!
    Ese nendo es super lindo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias, es uno de mis nendos favoritos.
      Las herramientas fueron un gran hallazgo y están muy bien hechas.

      Eliminar
  2. Oh lovely photos Lily!! Your finds fit in perfectly, though I have no idea which set the parrot is from, it sits in your little nendoroid's hand wonderfully. Just goes to show one has to keep their eyes open for props wherever they are! :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sandi and don't worry about the parrot.
      You know you can find props when and wherever you don't expect LOL

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…