Busca - Search

4 de febrero de 2020

Random photos 9 · Fotos variadas 9

In this ninth round of random photos I will publish the photos I made between May and June 2019. I took quite photos those two months.
En esta novena tanda de fotos variadas voy a publicar las fotos que hice entre mayo y junio de 2019. Hice bastante fotos esos dos meses.

MAY · MAYO

Tony Stark (Iron Man), Peter Parker (Spider-Man), Thor & Steve Rogers (Captain America)
(The Avengers - Los Vengadores)


Thanks to the furniture of Sylvanian Families and Playtive, brand for Lidl, I managed to make this room for my Avengers to relax watching TV. Let's see who guesses which movie they are watching so excited.
Gracias a los muebles de Sylvanian Families y Playtive, marca para Lidl, conseguí hacer este salón a mis Vengadores para que se relajasen viendo la tele. A ver quién adivina qué película están viendo tan emocionados.

Steve Rogers - Thor - Tony Stark


This photo belongs to a challenge on Instagram, #nendocosplayevent. I wanted to do something original and fun, so it had the idea to dress up my bearded Nendoroids as Disney princesses (and queen).
Esta foto pertenece a un reto en Instagram, #nendocosplayevent. Quise hacer algo original y divertido, así que se me ocurrió disfrazar a mis Nendoroids barbudos como princesas (y reina) Disney.

Rapunzel - Sora (Kingdom Hearts)


My friend Nisame gave me the idea for this photograph in which both characters dance like in the third video game.
Mi amiga Nisame me dio la idea para esta fotografía en la que ambos personajes bailan como en el tercer videojuego. 

Rocket Raccoon 
(Guardians of the Galaxy - The Avengers / Guardianes de la Galaxia - Los Vengadores)




Rocket is very photogenic, I love this head. I also liked the bokeh in the background.
Rocket es muy fotogénico, me encanta esta cabeza. También me gustó el bokeh del fondo.

Ariel - Flounder - Sebastian (The Little Mermaid - La Sirenita)


Taking this picture was a nightmare which took me a long hour. Ariel's head is so heavy that she fell backwards with the bathtub included. The floor is a paper in which I had to put blu-tack on the inside so that it was attached to the surface and just above, put more blu-tack so that the bathtub did not move by the weight of the figure. Flounder and Sebastian also fell several times. No, it is not easy to photograph figures. At least the result was good..
Hacer esta foto fue una pesadilla que me llevó una larga hora. A Ariel le pesa tanto la cabeza que se caía para atrás con bañera incluida. El suelo es un papel al que tuve que poner blu-tack por la parte de dentro para que se sujetase en la superficie y justo encima, poner más blu-tack para que la bañera no se moviese por el peso de la figura. También se caían Flounder y Sebastian. No, no es fácil fotografiar figuras. Al menos el resultado fue bueno. 

JUNE · JUNIO

Ron Weasley (Harry Potter)


This photo was planned months before the figure arrived home. I had time to make the tree and several trunks for the setting. The final result was as I had thought.
Esta foto estaba planeada meses antes de que llegase la figura a casa. Tuve tiempo de hacer el árbol y varios troncos para la ambientación. El resultado final fue tal y como lo tenía pensado.

Rapunzel & Pascal


This photo was also for another challenge on Instagram, #nendomood. At that time I felt my creativity to the fullest 😆
Esta fotografía también fue para otro reto en Instagram, #nendomood. En ese momento me sentía con la creatividad al máximo 😆

Captain Ameria & Iron Man



I took this photo to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of my Instagram account. If you are following me for a few years, maybe you might remember to have seen this photo before and you would not be wrong. It is an updated version of the first photograph I uploaded on Instagram. Below I post that photography again. 
Esta foto la hice para celebrar el 2º aniversario de mi cuenta en Instagram. Si me seguís desde hace unos años, igual recordáis haber visto esta foto antes y no estaríais equivocados. Es una versión actualizada de la primera fotografía que subí en Instagram. A continuación os vuelvo a enseñar la fotografía.


In the blog I uploaded the photo shoot in 2017, you can see it here.

The background is the same is both photographs, unless now try to do things differently so that the contrast between the ground and the background image is not noticed.

And I will also include the photos of March. As I didn't find them in the corresponding folder, I thought that I took those photos in another moment. It turns out that they were saved in another folder in which photo shoots of more than one photo are saved. I found them just before posting the entry, so I will include them although this entry will be longer than I expected.
En el blog subí la sesión en 2017, podéis verla aquí.

El fondo es el mismo es ambas fotografías, salvo que ahora intento hacer las cosas de otra manera para que no se note tanto el contraste entre el suelo y la imagen de fondo.

Y también incluiré las fotos de marzo, que al no encontrarlas en la carpeta correspondiente, pensé que aquellas fotos las hice en otro momento. Resulta que las guardé en otra carpeta en las que guardo las sesiones de más de una foto. Las encontré justo antes de publicar la entrada, así que las incluiré aunque la entrada quede bastante más larga de lo que tenía pensado.

MARCH · MARZO

Rapunzel - Anna & Elsa (Frozen)


On that date my Instagram account reached 400 followers and my Disney princesses and queen wanted to celebrate it.
En esa fecha mi cuenta en Instagram llegó a los 400 seguidores y mis princesas y reina Disney lo quisieron celebrar.

Captain America - Thor - Loki


On March 11 was my birthday, these guys prepared me a big party.

El 11 de marzo fue mi cumpleaños, estos chicos me prepararon una fiesta por todo lo alto. 
Loki


On March 17 was St. Patrick. In my country it's not celebrated, but any celebration can be an excuse to take photos.
El día 17 de marzo fue San Patricio. En mi país no se celebra, pero cualquier celebración puede ser una excusa para hacer fotos.

Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)


I barely take photos of this Sakura figure, so when I have an idea to photograph with her, I do.
Apenas le hago fotos a esta figura de Sakura, así que cuando tengo alguna idea para fotografiar con ella, lo hago. 

Ariel - Flounder - Sebastian (The Little Mermaid - La Sirenita)



This photo was in my head until I could finally take it for the International Mermaid Day, which is on March 29. I have to get more marine accessories to recreate different scenes.
Esta foto rondaba por mi cabeza hasta que finalmente pude hacerla para el Día Internacional de la Sirena, que es el 29 de marzo. Tengo que conseguir más accesorios marinos para poder recrear distintas escenas. 

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)


That day I was eating a plate of spaghetti and I came up with the idea of ​​photographing Sora with a fork in hand trying to eat my food.
Ese día estaba comiéndome un plato de espaguetis y se me ocurrió la idea de fotografiar a Sora con tenedor en mano intentando comerse mi comida. 



And I finish with this photograph of Sora on the day of the anniversary of his game and, therefore, also his, which is on March 28. I must confess that I have not played the Kingdom Hearts games, but if I had a game console they would be games that I would like to play.

I hope you enjoyed these photos.

See you in the next post!
Y termino con esta fotografía de Sora en el día del aniversario de su juego y por lo tanto, también el suyo, que es el 28 de marzo. Debo confesar que no he jugado a los juegos de Kingdom Hearts, pero de tener una videoconsola serían juegos a los que me gustaría jugar.

Espero que hayáis disfrutado de estas fotografías.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

2 comentarios :

  1. Madre mía, no he podido parar de reír con la foto de los tres pimpollos con vestidos de Frozen xD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Me alegra de que te haya gustado, esa foto tuvo bastante éxito en mi Instagram 😂

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…