Busca - Search

2 de octubre de 2014

Black

I made this shoot for a challenge on the Spanish forum "Café Articulado". The topic was "Feet", so after much deliberation, finally decided to take Byron and take the next pics you're going to see below. I uploaded these photos in my flickr too.

The doll is huge (71cm), but I love to handle and taking photos of him, I don't find it difficult and I have loads of fun. But first, I want to say that I have updated the section "F.A.Q.", adding new questions and answers because we're also into "Monster High" and I have thought of new questions.

Now, let's go to the shoot:
Esta sesión también la hice para un reto del foro "Café Articulado". El tema era "Pies", así que después de mucho pensar, finalmente decidí coger a Byron y hacer la siguiente sesión que veréis a continuación. Las fotos también las subí en mi flickr

El muñeco es enorme (71cm), pero me encanta manejarlo y fotografiarle, no me parece complicado y me lo paso muy bien. Pero antes, quiero decir que he actualizado la sección "F.A.Q." añadiendo nuevas preguntas y respuestas, puesto que nos hemos aficionado a las "Monster High" y he pensado en preguntas nuevas.

Ahora sí vamos a por la sesión: 








I hope you have liked the photos.

See you soon!
Espero que os hayan gustado las fotos. 

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit! ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…