Busca - Search

10 de octubre de 2014

Daisuke & Toothless

As arrival of "Monster High" dolls gave so much work (that's what happened to me to decide to purchase all the characters we like almost together), I left the poor BJDs left a little sideways on the blog, but as you saw in the previous shoots I posted of Danielle & Toshi and the other one of Byron, they weren't abandoned.

In August I went one day with my family to the beach, despite living in a small town next to the sea, is quite retired from the inhabited area (about 6 km. from my apartment. In Winter I have gone walking to the beach from my home. In Summer I can't bear the walk because of the heat). That day I took Daisuke and two of my Toothless to take photos around there.
Como las llegadas de los muñecos "Monster High" me dieron tanto trabajo (esto me pasa por decidir comprar todos los personajes que nos gusta de golpe), a los pobres BJDs los dejé un poco de lado en el blog, aunque ya visteis por otras dos sesiones que subí de Danielle y Toshi y otra de Byron, que abandonados no los tuve.

En agosto me acerqué un día con mi familia a la playa, que a pesar de vivir en una pequeña ciudad al lado del mar, queda bastante retirado de la zona habitada (a unos 6 km. En invierno he ido andando más de una vez desde mi casa. En verano no aguanto la caminata por el calor). Ese día me llevé a Daisuke y a dos de mis Destentaos para hacerles fotos por allí.




DAISUKE



TOOTHLESS      DESDENTAO




BONUS

I would have liked to take photos of the dolls next to the seashore, but being beach sesion, there were quite people around despite it was 8 p.m.

Next I show you a pair photos I took of the area.
Me hubiese gustado haber hecho fotos de los muñecos a la orilla del mar, pero al ser temporada de playa, aún había gente a pesar de ser las 8 de la tarde.

A continuación os enseño un par de fotos que hice de la zona.



I hope you have liked the photos.

See you soon!
Espero que os hayan gustado las fotos. 

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit! ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…