Busca - Search

6 de mayo de 2014

Artworks of my BJDs · Ilustraciones de mis BJDs

Part 2 // Part 3

After much consideration, I've decided to upload here my artworks about the characters that represent our BJDs. Many of our BJDs are based on characters I designed many years ago. Some drawings about these characters can be found in my deviantART and my artworks blog, but from now on I'm also going to share them here so you can see them.

By the way, in past Toshi was called as Norlij. At that time the character wasn't as developed as he is now and didn't have a "human" name. Danielle always wore long hair, which changed when she arrived as a BJD. And though sometimes I draw her smiling in her half-vampire form, usually she has a sad touch that can be mistaken by "sweetness", although the character is a manipulative one. As for Maiko, she was a character that it was there but wasn't overly developed and therefore, I barely drew her.

To start, today I'm showing you my oldest artworks, from my "watercolours era":

Part 2 // Part 3

Después de pensarlo mucho, he decidido ir subiendo por aquí los dibujos que vaya dibujando sobre los personajes que representan a nuestros BJDs. Muchos de nuestros BJDs están basados en personajes que diseñé hace muchos años. Algunos dibujos sobre estos personajes podéis verlos en mi deviantART y en mi blog artístico, aunque a partir de ahora también los iré compartiendo por aquí para que los veáis. 

Por cierto, antes a Toshi le llamaba Norlij. Por aquella época el personaje no estaba tan desarrollado como ahora y no tenía nombre "humano". Danielle tenía siempre el pelo largo, cosa que cambió cuando llegó como BJD. Y aunque a veces la dibujo sonriente en su forma de medio-vampira, normalmente tiene un aire melancólico que puede ser confundido por "dulzura", aunque el personaje es un ser manipulador. Y en cuanto a Maiko, era un personaje que estaba ahí pero no estaba muy desarrollado y por lo tanto, apenas la dibujé.

Para empezar, hoy os voy a enseñar mis dibujos más antiguos, de mi época "acuarelas":

Byron, Maiko, Toshi & Danielle (2003) by Diabolikal Lily


Byron, Maiko,  Danielle & Toshi (2004) by Diabolikal Lily
Danielle & Toshi (2005) by Diabolikal Lily
Byron (2005) by Diabolikal Lily
Toshi & Danielle (2005) by Diabolikal Lily
Byron (2005) by Diabolikal Lily
Danielle (2005) by Diabolikal Lily
Byron (2005) by Diabolikal Lily
Toshi (2005) by Diabolikal Lily
Toshi (2005) by Diabolikal Lily
Danielle (human) 2009 2009 by Diabolikal Lily
Byron (2009) by Diabolikal Lily



 











































Toshi (2009) by Diabolikal Lily

Toshi (2009) by Diabolikal Lily
BONUS
I want to introduce you another of the main characters of the story that doesn't have a BJD version. He is Lars, the villain "vampire father" of Byron and Danielle who has caused them so much trouble.

To better understand the story, none of the characters is "good" (well, maybe Maiko and Shun), they all are evil because they're mostly vampires and "demons" and never was my intention to create "sweet vampires who lack survival and hunting instinct". So Lars is the villain among villains as he is evil, he knows it and enjoys it with pleasure xD He is a character I love to draw.

I show you old artworks of him from the time when I painted with watercolours.
Os quiero presentar a otro de los personajes principales de la historia que no tiene versión en BJD. Se trata de Lars, el vampiro villano "padre vampiro" de Byron y Danielle que tantos problemas les ha causado.

Para comprender mejor la historia, ningún personaje es "bueno" (quizá Maiko y Shun), todos son malvados ya que mayoritariamente son vampiros y "demonios" y nunca fue mi intención crear "vampiros dulzones que carecen de instinto de supervivencia y cazador". Así que Lars es el villano entre los villanos ya que es malvado, lo sabe y lo disfruta con gusto xD Es un personaje que me gusta mucho dibujar.

Os enseño dibujos antiguos de él de la época en la que pintaba con acuarelas.


LARS

Lars (2005) by Diabolikal Lily
Lars (2009) by Diabolikal Lily

I have more artworks I want to show you, but I'll do it another day. I hope you have enjoyed these artworks, even if they are old.

Part 2 // Part 3

For more artworks, visit:

  
Aún tengo más dibujos que os quiero enseñar, aunque lo dejaré para otro día. Espero que os hayan gustado estas ilustraciones, aunque sean antiguas.

Part 2 // Part 3

Para más ilustraciones, visita:

  





Thanks for your visit! ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 

2 comentarios :

  1. Well aren't you the clever one Lily, I didn't realise you could draw so well. These are very good, do you plan on doing this professionally?
    Cheers,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Sandi. Yes, I've tried to do this professionally but they always told me that my drawings weren't good enough. Now that I look at these ones, I understand why XD So now it's just a hobby, though I'm planning to do comissions.
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…