Busca - Search

30 de marzo de 2015

Disney Store - Dumbo & Classic Doll "Frozen: Anna"

In my previous post I showed photos of my Dumbo plushie. I said that it has its story and now I'm going to tell.

On the 9th, two days before my birthday, my mother and I decided to go to Barcelona and incidentally, we went to the Disney Store and see if they had the dolls of Anna and Elsa. They only had Anna, there was no sign of Elsa, so my mother purchased Anna.

When we went to pay the doll at the cash register, the cashier told us that the Dumbo plushie was sold for 9€ instead of 28€ and a percentage of the value would be donated for the foundation "Save the Children". My mother decided to purchase it even though didn't plan to have the plush, and this way Dumbo became part of the family. As in a few days would be my birthday, we decided that I would keep it instead of giving it to my 8 month old niece because we were afraid that she would destroy it with time.

Next, photos of Anna and Dumbo:  
En mi anterior entrada os enseñé fotos de mi peluche de Dumbo. Comenté que tiene su historia y ahora os la voy a contar.

El día 9, dos días antes de mi cumpleaños, mi madre y yo decidimos ir a Barcelona y de paso, fuimos a la tienda Disney Store y mirar si tenían las muñecas de Anna y Elsa. Solamente tenían a Anna, de Elsa no había ni rastro, así que mi madre se compró a Anna. 

Al ir a caja para pagar la muñeca, el cajero nos dijo que vendían el peluche de Dumbo por 9€, cuyo valor era de 28€, y un porcentaje del valor del peluche sería donado a la fundación "Save the Children". Mi madre decidió comprarlo a pesar de que no teníamos pensado tener el peluche y de esta forma Dumbo pasó a formar parte de la familia. Como en pocos días sería mi cumpleaños, decidimos que me lo quedase yo en lugar de dárselo a mi sobrina de 8 meses, ya que nos daba pena que lo destrozase con el tiempo.

A continuación, fotos de Anna y Dumbo:



DUMBO


As I said in my previous post, the plushie is cute and super soft. You have seen that it has its peculiar big ears and is very cuddly.
Como ya comenté en mi anterior entrada, el peluche es una monada y es super suave. Ya habéis visto que tiene sus características orejas grandes y es muy apachurrable.

ANNA





All the boxes of this collection have this illustration of Arendelle. I find it beautiful.
Todas las cajas de esta colección tienen esta ilustración de Arendelle. Me parece preciosa. 



The braids were hooked on her cloak and it was quite difficult to cut that piece of plastic without damaging the hair of the doll.
Las trenzas estaban enganchadas a su capa y fue bastante complicado cortar esa pieza de plástico sin dañar el pelo de la muñeca.


And finally, out of the box without plastics. Unfortunately, she doesn't keep standing by herself. She has tiny feet, although is fully jointed in arms and both legs and ankles.

I think the doll is beautiful and clothes are similar to the film. The cloak can be taken off easily, like her cap. Her gloves have plastic inside (I guess to avoid the hands of the doll dye) and her suit is not a dress, is a skirt and a bustier with fabric that simulates sleeves and collar of the blouse. Although I have a one off but: the cloak is fairly simple and doesn't have the decoration it has in the movie.

Now I only need to find Elsa, which is being like "Indiana Jones in search of the lost doll", lol. Sure I will find it.

To end, a simple photo of the three dolls we have of "Frozen":
Y por fin, fuera de su caja y sin plásticos. Lamentablemente, no se mantiene de pie ella sola. También tiene unos pies minúsculos, aunque está completamente articulada tanto en brazos como en piernas y tobillos. 

La muñeca me parece bonita y la ropa muy parecida a la de la película. La capa se puede quitar fácilmente, al igual que su gorrito. Sus guantes están forrados de plástico por dentro (supongo que para evitar que se tiñan las manos de la muñeca) y su traje no es un vestido, es una falda y un corpiño con tela que simulan las mangas y cuello de una blusa. Aunque le pongo un pero: la capa es bastante simple y no tiene los adornos que tiene en la película.

Ahora ya solo nos falta encontrar a Elsa, que está siendo como "Indiana Jones en busca de la muñeca perdida", jajaja. Ya la encontraré.

Y para finalizar, una foto simple de los tres muñecos que tenemos de "Frozen":


See you soon!

Thanks for your visit!
¡Hasta la próxima!

¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 

2 comentarios :

  1. Hi Lily!
    Dumbo looks so soft and cuddly I'm sure you will find your Elsa when you least expect it.
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi!
      Thank you. Yes, sure someday I'll find Elsa. When that moment comes I'll publish a post ;)
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…