Busca - Search

15 de abril de 2015

High Key · Clave alta

I'm a member of the group Resin Aperture on deviantART, in which each month there's a challenge to learn and practice photography. The challenge in April is to take a photo with High Key lighting, in which light colour predominate avoiding harsh shadows, so I practiced with my hybrid camera using Daisuke. Finally I got to do this shoot: 
En deviantART soy miembro del grupo Resin Aperture, en el que cada mes hacen un reto para aprender y practicar fotografía. Para abril, el reto es hacer una foto con iluminación High Key (clave alta), en la que predominan los colores claros evitando las sombras duras, así que me puse a practicar con mi cámara híbrida utilizando a Daisuke y finalmente conseguí hacer esta sesión: 




But it came to mind taking photos of the little foxes because I thought that their light skin colour and have ligh clothing, they would be better for the challenge.

To distinguish them, Dean has the freckle under his left eyes and Sam under his right eye. And I'm afraid that I'll have to make a new face-up for them because their face up in the nose is starting to flake TT___TT

That's what I got to do with them (I'm afraid that some photos have harsh shadows, argh!): 
Pero se me ocurrió hacer unas fotos de los zorritos porque pensé que al ser de un color claro de piel y tener ropa clara, quedarían mejor para el reto. 

Para que los diferenciéis, Dean tiene la peca bajo su ojo izquierdo y Sam bajo su ojo derecho. Y me temo que voy a tener que volver a maquillarles porque está empezando saltar el maquillaje del hocico TT___TT 

Esto fue lo que conseguí hacer con ellos (me temo que algunas fotos tienen sombras duras, argh!): 






With right lighting (although I'd have needed a third light and I think that's why some photos look worse) and editing with Photoshop, I think that I have managed to overcome the challange. I only hope that the photo I submit to the group is accepted.

See you soon!
Con la iluminación adecuada (aunque me hubiese hecho falta una tercera luz y creo que por eso algunas fotos se ven peor) y edición con Photoshop, creo que he conseguido superar el reto. Solo espero que la foto que decida presentar al grupo sea aceptada.

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit! || ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



2 comentarios :

  1. Hi Lily,
    An interesting challenge for sure, it's not an easy one. Results are good though. We both must keep on keeping on!
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi!
      Yes, it's not an easy challenge. We both will keep on keeping on! ;)
      Thank you.
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…