Busca - Search

13 de mayo de 2019

Avenge the Fallen

I wanted to publish this post it the week in which the movie "Avengers: Endgame" was released. For having been busy taking photos, editing photos, writing the previous post and the last entry in my personal blog, in the end it wasn't possible and today I publish this post.

Since I have several Marvel figures, I wanted to make my version of the promotional posters of the film and this is the result:
Esta entrada quería publicarla la semana en la que se estrenó la película "Vengadores: Endgame". Por haber estado ocupada haciendo fotos, editado fotos, escribir la anterior entrada y la última entrada en mi blog personal, al final no pudo ser y hoy publico esta entrada.

Como tengo varias figuras Marvel, quise hacer mi versión de los pósters promocionales de la película y este es el resultado:

Nendoroid







The black and white photos were taken in colour. For the face of Spider-Man, I used one of the face plates of the nendoroid of Shuichi Akai and remove with photoshop one of the lines that he has on his face.
Las fotos en blanco y negro fueron tomadas en color. Para la carita de Spider-Man, usé una de las caritas del nendoroid de Shuichi Akai y quitar con photoshop una de las líneas que tiene en su cara.

S.H. Figuarts







I had to crop some of these photos because my lense doesn't focus from a X distance, below I show you some of the original photos.
Algunas de estas fotos tuve que recortarlas bastante porque mi objetivo no enfoca a partir de X distancia, a continuación os muestro algunas de las fotos originales.





Finally I watched the movie on the 28th April and the next day I took two pictures with these figures.
Finalmente vi la película el 28 de abril y al día siguiente hice dos fotos con estas figuras.



It is strange to know that this saga is over (actually it will end with the next Spider-Man movie) and I can no longer see the characters in the same way. I will not talk about "Endgame" out of respect for fans who haven't seen the movie yet. There have been 22 movies that I have enjoyed and I still enjoy (well, I still have to see 2 and a half movies). Now we'll to wait for the new adventures of the superheroes and the new characters that are introduced.

By the way, I already have in pre-order the nendoroid of Dr. Strange.

And you, are you also fans of the MCU? What is your favorite superhero and movie?

See you in the next entry!
Se hace extraño saber que esta saga ha acabado (en realidad terminará con la próxima película de Spider-Man) y ya no puedo ver a los personajes de la misma manera. No hablaré sobre "Endgame" por respeto a los fans que aún no han visto la película.  Han sido 22 películas que he disfrutado y sigo disfrutando (en realidad aún me faltan por ver 2 películas y media). Ahora, a esperar a las nuevas aventuras de los superhéroes y los nuevos personajes que se vayan introduciendo.

Por cierto, ya tengo en pre-order la nendoroid de Dr. Strange.

Y vosotros, ¿también sois fans del MCU? ¿Cuál es vuestro superhéroe y película favorita?

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

2 comentarios :

  1. Oh I did enjoy seeing these Lily! I haven't seen the latest movie, but intend to. My grandson and his girlfriend saw it and loved it. :) I'm not sure who my favourite really is as I like all of them, but I must admit, I do have a special feeling for Thor (seeing as he's an Aussie).
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Great you enjoyed it, Sandi. You'll love the movie and will cry too.

      That's good you have a special feeling for Thor. He's one of my favourites (and the actor is so handsome). I know is difficult to pick only one, I can't either.

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…