Busca - Search

24 de junio de 2019

Blog Hop - Reto Kekil #36 "Música"


Today is the last Monday of the month, so that menas today I post a Blog Hop entry. The theme of June is "Music", so I will talk about the music that I like with the company of Hiroki, who you haven't seen in the blog for a long time.
Hoy es el último lunes de mes, así que toca Blog Hop. El tema de junio es "Música", así que os hablaré de la música que me gusta con la compañía de Hiroki, al que hace muchísimo tiempo que no veis por el blog.



I like music with hard guitars, my first Hard Rock groups were Bon Jovi and Europe, of which I have very old CDs.
Me gusta la música con guitarras contundentes, mis primeros grupos Hard Rock fueron Bon Jovi y Europe, de los que conservo CD's muy antiguos.



I currently listen to Heavy Metal, from Gothic Metal, to Symphonic Metal, Folk Metal or Melodic Death Metal. Some of my favorite groups are Insomnium, Within Temptation, Nightwish (stage with Tarja Turunen), Entwine, Rammstein, Leaves' Eyes or The 69 Eyes.
Actualmente escucho Heavy Metal, desde Gothic Metal, pasando por el metal Sinfónico, Folk Metal o el Death metal melódico. Algunos de mis grupos favoritos son Insomnium, Helloween, Within Temptation, Nightwish (etapa con Tarja Turunen), Entwine, Rammstein, Leaves' Eyes o The 69 Eyes.


I also like Japanese Rock, known as J-Rock even though these groups could enter into the categories of Symphonic Metal, Punk or Power Metal. I like groups like Versailles, Moi dix Mois, VAMPS, D'espairsRay or the singer Gackt.
También me gusta el Rock Japonés, conocido como J-Rock a pesar de que estos grupos podrían entrar en categorías de Metal sinfónico, Punk o Power Metal. Me gustan grupos como Versailles, Moi dix Mois, VAMPS, D'espairsRay o el cantante Gackt.



But not only do I listen to Metal, sometimes I want to listen to something more "soft" and I listen to Pop or Rock music such as Queen, Roxette or The Corrs. As a curiosity, I like Celtic music.

And entering the music that I can't stand, we enter the category of Flamenco, Sevillanas, Trap, Reggaeton, or Pop music that is made today (I like a very few current artists of this category).

What music do you like?

Blogs that make the challenge:
Pero no solo escucho Metal, en ocasiones me apetece escuchar algo más "suave" y escucho música Pop o Rock como Queen, Roxette o The Corrs. Como curiosidad, me gusta la música Celta.

Y entrando a la música que no soporto, entramos en la categoría del Flamenco, Sevillanas, Trap, Reggaeton, o la música Pop que se hace hoy en día (muy pocos artistas actuales de esta categoría me gustan).

¿Qué música os gusta a vosotros?

Blogs que hacen el reto:

4 comentarios :

  1. Hi Lily,
    I guess music is where we tend to differ a bit, most of your Metal music I have never even heard of (sorry)...but Queen is a totally different kettle of fish...this is my type of music.

    I also agree with you about music of today though, most is rather dull and sounds the same, nothing new about it, just boring lyrics without any melody at all. I can't even tell one female singer from an other thesedays, apart from Adele.

    Like you, I like Cetic music, love Enya, The Corrs and Clannad, but I also like jazz of the 1920's and swing of the 30's and 40's. Actually I am happy to listen to most old music, I guess my taste is very eclectic. However, I really hate rap UGH!

    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi,

      I know you're not into Metal music. I see you think the same about the music of today and is very sad this industry is based in poor lyrics and melody.

      Neither I like rap, though there are a few Eminem songs that I like.

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Que montón de tiempo sin ver a este chico por aquí, madre mía!! Me gustan mucho estas cosas de los retos porque cada uno lo hace a su manera. Coincidimos en algunos grupos xD y me gusta mucho la primera foto (y la camiseta, es chulísima) <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sí, hacía mucho que no le fotografiaba. Gracias, la camiseta la compré hace años y hasta ahora no le he fotografiado con ella puesta, que yo recuerde XD

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…