Busca - Search

13 de mayo de 2020

Random photos 10 · Fotos variadas 10

We have already reached the tenth entry of random photos! Today I will publish the photos I took between July and August 2019, with a behind-the-camera photos included.
¡Ya hemos llegado a la décima entrada de fotos variadas! Hoy publicaré las fotos que hice entre julio y agosto de 2019, con foto de detrás de la cámara incluida.

JULY · JULIO

Tony Stark (Iron Man) & Peter Parker (Spider-Man)


These animal pieces belong to the Nendoroid More 'After Parts 04 - B Set. They are super fun and nendos look great on them.
Estas piezas de animal pertenecen al  Nendoroid More 'After Parts 04 - B Set. Son súper divertidas y a los nendo les queda muy bonitos.

Tony Stark (Iron Man)


I took this photo for the 50th anniversary of the arrival of the human being on the moon on July 20, 1969.

I remembered taking a picture of the stage before I tidied all up.
Esta foto la hice por el 50 aniversario de la llegada del ser humano a la luna el 20 de julio de 1969.

Me acordé de hacer una foto del escenario antes de recogerlo todo.


I didn't make something complicated with the stage.
No me compliqué mucho con el escenario. 

Ron Weasley - Hermione Granger - Harry Potter 
(Harry Potter)



The golden trio. I really like this saga and as I bought a pack of Gryffindor pins at Primark a few months ago, I wanted to photograph my nendos with them. I also bought another pack of Slytherin pins, whose home I belong to according to Wizaring World.
El trío de oro. Me gusta mucho esta saga y como compré en Primark un pack de pins de Gryffindor unos meses atrás, me apeteció fotografiar a mis nendos con ellos. También compré otro pack de pins de Slytherin, a cuya casa pertenezco según Wizaring World.

Captain America - Capitán América


Yes, I know this photo is a spoiler if you haven't seen Avengers: End Game. I waited for that scene eagerly and of course, I had to photograph it. Thor's hammer is made by hand.
Sí, sé que esta fotografía es un spoiler si no habéis visto Avengers: End Game. Esa escena la estaba esperando con ganas y como no, la tuve que fotografiar. El martillo de Thor lo hice a mano.  

Woody - Bucket OSoldiers - RC/Control (Toy Story)


My first photograph with Legos! My niece was given this set and I couldn't help taking a picture. These figurines are pretty cool to photograph.
¡Mi primara fotografía con Legos! A mi sobrina le regalaron este set y no pude evitar hacer una fotografía. Estas figuritas son bastante chulas de fotografiar.

Harry Potter - Hermione Granger - Ron Weasly
(Harry Potter)


Another photograph of the wizard trio.
Otra fotografía del trío de magos.

AUGUST · AGOSTO

Arale Norimaki - Gatchan
(Dr. Slump)



This is a brand new Nendoroid from Arale with another outfit and extra faces. And she comes with her friend Gatchan! I really wanted to take this picture when I found out that this new Nendoroid was going to be released. I had a small mishap with one of her hands, which I was able to resolve. It turns out that the figure came with two equal right "cat" fists and I had to ask the Good Smile Company service to send me the left fist. They sent it to me quickly and at no cost. I'll tell you better when I'll post a review of this figure. 
Esta es una Nendoroid nueva de Arale con otro traje y caritas extra. ¡Y viene con su amiga Gatchan! Tenía muchas ganas de hacer esta fotografía cuando me enteré que esta nueva Nendoroid iba a salir a la venta. Tuve un pequeño percance con una de las manos, que pude solucionar. Resulta que la figura me llegó con dos puños derechos de "gato" iguales y tuve que pedir al servicio de Good Smile Company que me enviase el puño izquierdo. Me lo enviaron rápidamente y sin coste alguno. Ya os contaré mejor cuando haga la reseña de esta figura.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)


The animals belong to my niece, except the parrow, which is mine.
Los animalitos perteneces a mi sobrina, menos el loro, que es mío.

Captain America - Eevee (Pokémon)


Superheros also need to rest.
Los superhéroes también necesitan descansar.

Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)


And we end with this completely improvised photograph. I was going to eat this ice cream when I heard Jack's voice calling me to take a photo.

I hope you enjoyed these photos.

See you in the next post!
Y terminamos con esta fotografía completamente improvisada. Iba a comerme este helado cuando oí la voz de Jack que me llamaba para que le hiciese una foto.

Espero que hayáis disfrutado de estas fotografías.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

8 comentarios :

  1. I really like your photos, the little HP characters are very cute as are all of these little figures. I like how you set up your anniversary of the moon landing photo, I never think to use my laptop screen for things like that....what a great idea.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sharon.
      If don't know what these little figures are, they are Nendoroids. They are very cute, adorable and fun to photograph.
      I have taken quite photos using my laptop screen, so you know a new tip 😉
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
    2. I didn't know what they were called but I have one here (well I think she's one, she's from Freak Con in Malaga a couple of years back) I will have to take a photo of her one day.

      Eliminar
    3. That's cool! I guess you don't know which one is, I'll love to see her if you ever take a photo of her. Sure she's very cute (≧◡≦) ♡

      Eliminar
  2. Hahaha! Ironman and Spiderman look so funny with those additions Lily. You are creating some really amusing and interesting photos with all your Nendoroids. I am amazed at the likeness the HP ones have to their counterparts, they are really cute too!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sandi. Those additions were a gift from a friend and I love them, I have to think about more photos to use them. Nendoroids are so fun to photograph, you'll see many more pics in the next posts. I take several photos every month XD
      The HP nendos are so cute! I have Snape too and I'm going to get Draco as well.
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  3. Las fotos son tremendas :D Hay que ver como te lo curras. Espero que estés guardando esas fotos en plan album familiar o algo ^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias :) Pues espera a ver la entrada que he he publicado hoy y ves cómo hago las fotos XD. Las tengo todas guardadas en un disco duro externo, pero he pensado en hacer álbumes impresos.

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…