Busca - Search

25 de mayo de 2020

Photos of the confinement - Fotos del confinamiento

On March 14 the state of alarm was decreed in Spain, although I self-confined on the 13th. During the following 50 days, the days of total confinement, I took several photos of my Nendoroids with the theme of the Covid-19.
El 14 de marzo se decretó el estado de alarma en España, aunque yo me confiné el día 13. Durante los 50 días siguientes, los días que duró el confinamiento total, hice varias fotos de mis Nendoroids con el tema del Covid-19.

MARCH · MARZO

The scream · El grito (Edvard Munch)


I feel like I'm making this figma go through bad situations, I like to torture him.

I made these coronaviruses by hand with clay.
Siento que a esta figma le hago pasar por situaciones malas, me gusta torturarlo.

Esos coronavirus los hice a mano con arcilla.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)


Our hero Sora fighting against coronaviruses.

With this photo I participated in the #mytoysistayhomefor Instagram challenge and was chosen by @sandrabell.blog for the weekly @toypic_community contest "Top 5 Friday". Finally my photo wasn't among the top 5.
Nuestro héroe Sora combatiendo contra los coronavirus.

Con esta foto participé en el reto de Instagram #mytoysistayhomefor y fue elegida por @sandrabell.blog para el concurso semanal de @toypic_community "Top 5 Friday". Finalmente mi foto no quedó entre las 5 primeras.

Ron Weasley & Scabbers (Harry Potter)


I had this idea after the madness with the toilet paper. Ron had to use magic to get more toilet paper.

This photo also belongs to the #mytoysistayhomefor challenge.
Después de la locura que hubo con el papel higiénico, se me ocurrió esta idea. Ron tuvo que hacer uso de la magia para conseguir más papel higiénico.

Esta foto también pertenece al reto  #mytoysistayhomefor.

APRIL · ABRIL

Black Panther (Black Panter - The Avengers)


Photo for the #behyginenendochallange.

The mask is made with a piece of paper napkin. It was quite difficult to put it on because it's slippery. We must take the example of our king of Wakanda and be responsible for the good of all, so don't forget to wash your hands well as many times as necessary and wear the face mask every time you go out.
Foto para el reto  #behyginenendochallange.

La mascarilla está hecha con un trozo de servilleta. Fue bastante difícil ponérsela porque es resbaladiza. Hay que tomar ejemplo de nuestro rey de Wakanda y ser responsables por el bien de todos, así que no olvidéis lavaros bien las manos todas las veces que sean necesarias y llevad puesta la mascarilla cada vez que salgáis de casa. 

Angel Statues · Estátuas de Ángeles 


Photo for the #quarantinedartbytoy challenge. This challenge that was made for the quarantine consists of representing with figures or dolls a famous work of art of your choice. I've always liked the angels in Raphael's "Sistine Madonna", so my little angels pose as in the famous painting.
Foto para el reto  #quarantinedartbytoy. Este reto consiste en representar con figuras o muñecas la obra de arte famosa que quieras y que se hizo para la cuarentena. De siempre me han gustado los ángeles de la "Madonna Sixtina "de Raphael, así que mis angelitos posan como en el famoso cuadro.

Covid-19


To finish, I show you my little Covid-19 that I made when the quarantine began.

I took more photos of my figures during this time, but will post them in the random phoros entries. I also joined a non toy photography challenge while we were in quarantine, these photos will be published soon on my personal blog.

I hope you are all well and stay safe. Although in Spain we are already going through deconfinement phases, in Barcelona we have just entered in phase 1, don't forget that this is still going on and therefore, we must maintain hygiene and safety precautions so that we don't go back.

See you in the next post!
Para finalizar, os muestro a mis pequeños Covid-19 que hice al empezar la cuarentena.

Hice más fotografías de mis figuras durante este tiempo, pero las publicaré en las entradas de figuras varias. Para la cuarentena también me uní a otro reto fotográfico que no era de figuras o muñecas, estas fotos las publicaré próximamente en mi blog personal.

Espero que todos estéis bien y os mantengáis a salvo. Aunque ya estemos pasando de fases de desconfinamiento, en Barcelona recién entramos en la 1, no olvidéis que esto aún sigue y por lo tanto, hay que mantener las precauciones de higiene y seguridad para que no volvamos para atrás.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

9 comentarios :

  1. It was crazy what happened with toilet paper XD About the angels they are "Figma", Japanese action figures, so I haven't made them. Thank you, glad you like the photos and it was fun to make those little covid-19. They're inofensive XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Lily. Me encantan tus fotos, son muy originales. Creo que la que más me gusta es la de Sora, luchando contra el virus. También me hace gracia la del papel higiénico. Tuve la suerte de haber comprado bastante papel justo antes de la locura, de lo contrario hubiese sido imposible comprar luego.
    Este verano, cuando tenga más tiempo, me gustaría participar en algún reto de fotografía de muñecas, a ver si me da algunas ideas para sacar fotografías un poco distintas.

    Que pases una buena semana.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola! Muchas gracias. Fue bestial lo que ocurrió con el papel higiénico, es increíble cómo se le puede ir la cabeza a la gente XD
      Los retos están geniales para sacar ideas, espero que te animes y participes en alguno. A mi me encantan.

      Gracias, que tengas también una buena semana.

      Eliminar
  3. These photos are all brilliant! I love the angels and HP magicking the toilet paper!
    And those corona virus are very cute, funny way of describing the virus I know!
    We here in Malaga recently went into Phase 1 after being held back, along with Granada, in Phase 0. Things are starting to open up a bit but it's a very strange 'new normal'...I'm taking it slowly, I just want to stay safe, even though I've heard that we might be entering Phase 2 on Monday.
    Stay well
    Sharon x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you and it was so fun to make those coronavirus XD
      In Barcelona we are in Phase 1 as well and maybe we enter into Phase 2 on Monday too, but I'm also taking it slowly. Let's see what the 'new normal' brings us in the next weeks.
      Stay well! Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  4. Oh Lily, your photos did make me smile. It's nice to see you still kept your sense of humour though out this pandemic. I like your little green virus critters, now Sora must keep battling on until he vanquishes them all! :)
    Sending you the biggest hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm so glad that my photos have made you smile, Sandi. I alway try to have my sense of humour intact even in hard situations like this pandemic. Sora is making a great work battling these critters XD
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  5. Las fotos están genial, me han hecho reír un raro jeje Y el coronavirus mola mil, te quedó fabulouse xD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias, me alegro que te hayan hecho reír 😆 Fue divertido hacer los coronavirus, ahora los en el escritorio, no descarto hacerles más fotos 😉

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…