Busca - Search

26 de octubre de 2020

#SixToyphotos

On Instagram I wanted to do the #SixToyPhotos challenge by @vtreviews, in which I requested themes to photograph. Although not many people participated, I was able to make at least one collage.
En Instagram quise hacer el reto #SixToyPhotos por @vtreviews, en el que solicité temas para fotografiar. Aunque no participó mucha gente, pude hacer al menos un collage.


Below I show you the photographs individually.
A continuación os muestro las fotografías de forma individual. 


@nyuuchiiphotos suggested "Pastel colours". My photos don't usually have pastel colours so it was a good challenge and Sakura helped with her sweetness.
@nyuuchiiphotos sugirió "Colores pastel". Mis fotografías no suelen tener colores pastel, así que fue un buen reto y Sakura ayudó con su dulzura.


@figura4official suggested "Reading". Superheroes need to relax too.

It was perfect to see how S.H. Figuarts figures look with Lidl toy furniture. They are somewhat small but according to what poses they can look good.
@figura4official sugirió "Lectura". Los superhéroes también necesitan relajarse.

Fue perfecto para comprobar cómo quedan las S.H. Figuarts con los muebles de juguete de Lidl. Son algo pequeños pero para según qué poses pueden quedar bien. 


@sandrabell.blog suggested "Food". Instantly the image of Ron in front of the refrigerator with all kinds of food came to my mind. I love this character.
@sandrabell.blog sugirió "Comida". Instantáneamente me vino la imagen de Ron frente la nevera con todo tipo de comida. Me encanta este personaje.


@vikabadia suggested "Wizard Fight". I wanted to crossover the Marvel and Harry Potter universes and I liked the result. Sorry for Snape, but Dr. Strange has it all to win.
@vikabadia sugirió "Pelea de magos". Quería juntar los universos de Marvel y Harry Potter y el resultado me ha gustado. Lo siento por Snape, pero el Dr. Strange las tiene todas para ganar.


@izi.nendo suggested "Music" or "A song". After thinking a lot about it, I had the idea of doing the cover of the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" by the legendary band Queen. I had to go through a tutorial to get the effect I wanted and it took me two days to get the photo right.

In case you don't recognize all the characters, they are Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Winter Soldier/Bucky, Captain America/Steve Rogers and Loki.
@izi.nendo sugirió "Música" o "Una canción". Después de pensarlo mucho, se me ocurrió hacer la portada de la canción "Bohemian Rhapsody" del legendario grupo Queen. Tuve que seguir un tutorial para conseguir el efecto que quería y me costó dos días conseguir que la fotografía saliese bien. 

Por si no reconocéis a todos los personajes, son Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Soldado de Invierno/Bucky, Capitán América/Steve Rogers y Loki.


@nisame17 suggested "Night sky". The theme was perfect for photographing Pisces Aphrodite. In case you have not noticed the detail, in the photo I have included the constellation of Pisces.
@nisame17 sugirió "Cielo nocturno". El tema fue perfecto para fotografiar a Afrodita de Piscis. Por si no os habéis fijado en el detalle, en la foto he incluido la constelación de Piscis.


@thenendoroidsyourlooking4 suggested "Floral". I couldn't add it to a new collage because there were no more suggestions, I still wanted to take the photo and uploaded it on Instagram.

These types of challenges are fun to do as they help you think about how to represent the proposed themes. I thought I could do another batch with themes that you propose to me on the blog. Do you dare?.

See you on the next post!
@thenendoroidsyourlooking4 sugiró "Floral". No pude añadirla en un nuevo collage porque no hubo más sugerencias, aún así quise hacer la foto y la subí en Instagram.

Es divertido hacer este tipo de retos ya que te ayudan a pensar cómo representar los temas propuestos. He pensado que podría hacer otra tanda con temas que me propongáis en el blog. ¿Os animáis?

¡Nos vemos en la siguiente entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

2 comentarios :

  1. All very good suggestions Lily and so well portrayed. I so enjoy seeing your photos, I only wish mine were as good. :) I have been thinking about stories for my own dolls lately and they are coming together slowly, but as I have to make furniture along the way, it takes much longer than I would like. I cannot edit photos like you do, I think I'm being left behind a little by technology these days.
    Now you asked for some suggestions . . . how about gardening, dreams or skateboarding?
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sandi.

      Hope you can find the time to make the stories with your dolls. Neither you need to edit your photos with effects like mine to make them look nice.

      Thanks for your suggestions, I'll take them into account.

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…