Busca - Search

1 de noviembre de 2020

Halloween 2020

Happy Halloween! You already know that it's my favorite holiday and I like to photograph my figures with this theme. This year I haven't taken as many photos as I would have liked due to lack of inspiration. I've been quite lazy for a few months now. I show you the photographs and by the way you meet some of my new Nendoroids.
¡Feliz Halloween! Ya sabéis que es mi fiesta favorita y me gusta fotografiar a mis figuras con esta temática. Este año no he hecho tantas fotos como me hubiese gustado por falta de inspiración. Llevo ya unos meses bastantes flojos. Os muestro las fotografías y de paso conocéis a algunos de mis nuevos Nendoroids.

Ron Weasley (Harry Potter) 


I took this photo on October 19th, and the date was quite close to Halloween. I could not think of anything the previous days and although the photo is very simple, I really like it.
Esta fotografía la hice el día 19 de octubre, ya la fecha era bastante cercana a Halloween. No se me ocurría nada los días anteriores y aunque la foto es muy sencilla, me gusta mucho. 

Yusuke Urameshi & Pu (Yu Yu Hakusho)


Yusuke belongs to one of my favorite manga/anime series and is a Nendoroid who came home in September. He's the descendant of a demon, so in part the character is perfect for Halloween.
Yusuke pertenece a una de mis series manga/anime favoritas y es un Nendoroid que llegó a casa en septiembre. Es descendiente de un demonio, así que en parte el personaje es perfecto para Halloween. 

Pennywise (It) 
Arale Norimaki & Gatchan (Dr. Slump)


Pennywise is a Nendoroid that I have since August. I didn't expect this character to have his Nendoroid version and couldn't resist buying it. I've seen both the old movie and the current ones. I made the tongue with clay because the figure does not have a face with it. It's much longer than I expected, it looks good anyway.

As for Arale, she loves to play with monsters so instead of being afraid of the clown she wants to befriend him. Pennywise will be the one to run away.
Pennywise es un Nendoroid que tengo desde agosto. No esperaba que este personaje tuviese su versión en Nendoroid y no pude resistirme a comprarlo. He visto tanto la película antigua como las actuales. La lengua la hice con arcilla porque la figura no tiene una cara con ella. Quedó bastante más larga de lo que esperaba, aún así queda bien.

En cuanto Arale, le encanta jugar con monstruos así que en lugar de tenerle miedo al payaso quiere hacerse amiga de él. Pennywise será el que tenga que salir corriendo. 

Pennywise (It)



In these photographs you can better appreciate his tongue. The second photo was shared on the account @sistersinplastic, for their Halloween special in which if you tagged your photos with the hashtag #sip_halloweenchallenge they could choose it to share it on their account. They published 31 photographs of this date and you can see my pic here.
En estas fotografías podéis apreciar mejor su lengua. La segunda fotografía fue compartida en la cuenta @sistersinplastic, en su especial de Halloween en el que si etiquetabas tus fotografías con el hashtag #sip_halloweenchallenge podrían escogerla para compartirla en su cuenta. Publicaron 31 fotografías de esta fecha y podéis ver mi foto aquí.

Pyro Jack & Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)
Jack Skellington (The Nitghtmare Before Christmas)


And I finish the batch of photos with the photo that I posted yesterday on Instagram. It was something quick and improvised, I have already told you that lately I have low inspiration. The important thing is that I have managed to take beautiful photos for the date and I have had a good time taking them.

I hope you had a good Halloween / Samhain.

See you on the next post!
Y termino la tanda de fotos con la foto que publiqué ayer en Instagram. Fue algo rápido e improvisado, ya os he dicho que últimamente tengo la inspiración baja. Lo importante es que he conseguido hacer fotos bonitas para la fecha y me lo he pasado bien haciéndolas. 

Espero que hayáis pasado un buen Halloween / Samhain.

¡Nos vemos en la siguiente entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

3 comentarios :

  1. Love the first two photos and the last Lily, but looking at Pennywise is enough to give me nightmares!! With a tongue like, that he would fit in nicely with the Rolling Stones band. LOL!
    You do come up with some brilliant ideas for your photos.:)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sandi.

      Pennywise is perfect for Halloween, other people have also told me that he's going to give them nightmares XD And I agree about the Rolling Stones band LOL!

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Thank you Linda. He needed that tongue and yes, it's made of clay painted with acrylics.

    Greetings ^^

    ResponderEliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…