Busca - Search

16 de noviembre de 2020

Random photos 15 · Fotos varias 15

This will be the penultimate entry with photos not published in time, so the photos that I'm going to publish today correspond to the months of July and August.
Esta va a ser la penúltima entrada con fotos atrasadas, así que las fotos que voy a publicar hoy corresponden a los meses de julio y agosto.

JULY · JULIO

Steve Rogers "Captain America" · "Capitán América" (MARVEL)


On July 4th is this character's birthday. I couldn't think of anything to photograph so I improvised and this is what I did.
El 4 de julio es el cumpleaños de este personaje. No se me ocurría nada para fotografiar, así que improvisé y esto fue lo que hice. 


I found these tickets of my hometown movie theater and took a photo of them along with this Monster High clapperboard and video camera. 

The last movie I watched in the cinema was "Parasite", in March. A few days later the theater had to close due to Covid-19. They reopened in September, but is closed again due to the pandemic.
Encontré estas entradas del cine de mi ciudad y pensé en hacerles una foto junto con esta claqueta y cámara de vídeo de las Monster High.

La última película que vi en cine fue "Parásitos", en el mes de marzo. Pocos días después la sala tuvo que cerrar por el Covid-19. Volvieron a abrir en septiembre, pero vuelve a estar cerrado por la pandemia.

The Scream · El grito


35 years ago was held the mega concert 'Live Aid' so on July 13th we celebrate the World Rock Day. I'm proud to love this music.
Hace 35 años se celebró el mega concierto 'Live Aid' por lo que el 13 de julio celebramos el Día Mundial del Rock. Estoy orgullosa de amar esta música.

Lum (Urusei Yatsura) 
Tôru Amuro (Detective Conan)


I bought this kitchen furniture for dollhouses at Lidl. They're made of wood and plastic and also includes a table with two chairs. Although they're a bit large for Nendoroids, it looks great.
Compré estos muebles de cocina para casas de muñecas en Lidl. Están hechos de madera y plástico y viene también una mesa con dos sillas. Aunque son un poco grandes para los Nendoroids, queda muy bien.


On July 23th the One Piece series celebrated its 23rd anniversary. Currently I don't follow the series because the endless series exhausts me, even so I like the story and the multiple characters that appear in it.
El día 23 de julio la serie One Piece celebró su 23er aniversario. Actualmente no sigo la serie porque me agotan las series interminables, aún así me gusta la historia y los multiples personajes que aparecen en ella.

Peter Parker "Iron Spider" (MARVEL)



I have this Nendoroid from last year and had not photographed it until now. Although I'm not paying much attention to it, it's a great figure and I hope to find the inspiration again to take more photos of it.
Tengo este Nendoroid desde el año pasado y no lo había fotografiado hasta este momento. Aunque no le esté haciendo mucho caso, es una gran figura y espero volver a encontrar la inspiración para hacerle más fotos.

Doremi Harukaze (Ojamajo Doremi)


On July 30th is Doremi's birthday. It's also the Friendship Day.
El 30 de julio es el cumpleaños de Doremi. También es el Día Internacional de la Amistad.

Harry Potter


On July 31st is Harry Potter's birthday. I had a clear idea about what I wanted to photograph to celebrate his birthday, in the following photo you can see the behind the scene.
El 31 de julio es el cumpleaños de Harry Potter. Tenía claro lo que quería fotografiar para celebrar su cumpleaños, en la siguiente foto podéis ver el escenario que monté.


I printed the image of the Hogwarts castle, took a photo of Harry with the background and another one of the background to superimpose the images in Photoshop and thus be able to erase the arm of the base and done.
Imprimí la imagen del castillo de Hogwarts, hice una foto de Harry con el fondo y otra solo del fondo para superponer las imágenes en Photoshop y así poder borrar bien el palo de la peana y hecho.

AUGUST · AGOSTO


On August 8th is one of the International Cat Days. My sister has this figure with hair that its tail was broken and she asked me to fix it. I took the opportunity to photograph the cat.
El 8 de agosto es uno de los días Internacionales del Gato. Mi hermana tiene esta figura con pelo al que se le rompió la cola y me pidió que se la arreglara. Aproveché para fotografiar al gato.

Link (The Legend of Zelda 'Majora's Mask) 
Shuichi Akai (Detective Conan)


On August 13ts is the International Left Handed Day. I completely forgot this day, so I took an impromptu photo with my lefties that same day. I'm also left-handed, although for many things I'm ambidextrous for survival 😆
El 13 de agosto Día Internacional de la Zurdera. Se me olvidó por completo este día, así que hice una foto improvisada con mis zurditos ese mismo día. También soy zurda, aunque para muchas cosas son ambidiestra por supervivencia 😆


Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)


On August 15th was Vegeta's birthday, one of my favorite characters. I had to improvise, my inspiration was starting to fade. 
El 15 de agosto fue el cumpleaños de Vegeta, uno de mis personajes favoritos. Tuve que improvisar, mi inspiración estaba empezando a esfumarse.

T'Challa "Black Panther" (MARVEL)


On August 28th was a sad day. Chadwick Boseman, the actor who brought Black Panther to life on the big screen, died of a cancer that he had not made public. I took this tribute photo the same day.
El 28 de agosto fue un día triste. Chadwick Boseman, el actor que dio vida a Black Panther en la gran pantalla, falleció debido a un cáncer del que no había hecho público. Hice esta foto homenaje el mismo día.

Pennywise (IT)



This is the creepiest Nendoroid I have ... And I love it! The second photograph is cropped from the first one.

See you on the next post!
Este es el Nendoroid más espeluznante que tengo... ¡Y me encanta! La segunda fotografía es un recorte de la primera.

¡Nos vemos en la siguiente entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

3 comentarios :

  1. Lovely conglomerate of photos Lily. The new kitchen pieces look really good with your Nendoroids, the scale looks fine to me. Absolutely love Doremi!

    Vegeta? Isn't that what you use in cooking? LOL! I don't know what some designers of toys must be thinking about when they come up with the names...perhaps this one was hungry. :)

    I hope you are doing okay, big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sandi. The kitchen is perfect for Nendoroids if you play with the perspective, the countertop is a bit high for them. And Doremi is so lovely, wait to see her friends!

      Vegeta comes from Vegetable XD The author of the series, Akira Toriyama, used the food names to name some of his characters. Some of these characters are Garlic, Oolong, Cabba (cabbage), Caulifla (cauliflower)...

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Thank you Linda, so glad you like the photos. Creepy toys are so cool as well, aren't they?
    Greetings ^^

    ResponderEliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…