Busca - Search

4 de abril de 2022

March 2022 · Marzo 2022

For this entry I have organized myself better to be able to publish it at the beginning of the month. I took many photos in March since there were many subjects to photograph, so I have been preparing the entry in advance so as not to leave it for the last moment.

Before showing the March photos, I will show you a video that I forgot to include in my previous post. It's a "behind the scene" photo of Newt Scamander.
Para esta entrada me he organizado mejor para poder publicarla a principios de mes. Hice muchas fotos en marzo ya que habían muchos temas para fotografiar así que he ido preparando la entrada con antelación para no dejarla para el último momento.   

Antes de mostrar las fotos de marzo, os mostraré un vídeo que se me olvidó incluir en mi anterior entrada. Es un "detrás de la cámara" de la foto de Newt Scamander.


🎥📲 Redmi Note 7

On Instagram, it was surprising that the scenario was so simple. You have already seen what can be done with a cardboard, a printed image and a Sylvanian Families chair.
En Instagram sorprendió que el escenario fuese tan sencillo.  Ya habéis visto lo que se puede hacer con una cartulina, una imagen imprimida y una silla de los Sylvanian Families. 

Onpu Segawa (Ojamajo Doremi)


📷 Nikon D3400 + Nikkor 18-55mm

March 3 was Onpu's birthday. Although I add the photo as the first one, I actually uploaded it on Instagram at the end of the month. The reason? I completely forgot to take the photo and therefore, post it on its date. I already said that I want to do a thematic series with little witches, so I couldn't leave Onpu without her photo.
El 3 de marzo fue el cumpleaños de Onpu. Aunque ponga la foto la primera, en realidad la subí en Instagram a finales de mes. ¿El motivo? Se me olvidó por completo hacer la foto y por lo tanto, publicarla en su fecha. Ya dije que quiero hacer una serie temática con las brujitas, así que no podía dejar a Onpu sin su foto.

Captain Marvel · Capitana Marvel [Carol Danvers] (MARVEL)
Black Widow · Viuda Negra [Natasha Romanoff] (MARVEL)


📷 Nikon D3400 + Nikkor 18-55mm

March 8 was the International Women's Day, and like every year I claim the rights of women, wether they are cisgender or transgender. Let's also not forget minorities, such as non-binary people. We also suffer from sexism and patriarchy. As long as equality is not achieved for all people, we will continue with this fight during the 365 days of the year.
El 8 de marzo fue el Día Internacional de la Mujer y como todos los años reivindico los derechos de las mujeres, sean cisgénero o transgénero. Tampoco olvidemos a las minorías, como las personas no binarias. También sufrimos de sexismo y patriarcado. Mientras no se consiga la igualdad para todas las personas, seguiremos con esta lucha durante los 365 días del año.  

Winter Soldier · Soldado de Invierno [James "Bucky" Barnes] (MARVEL)
Sionnach


📷 Nikon D3400 + Nikkor 18-55mm

March 10th is Bucky's birthday and mine is March 11th, so I like to celebrate our birthdays together.

This nendo of Bucky is the traditional design of the character. Although I already had a nendo of this character, this version of Bucky had to be in my collection. As he doesn't have any smiley face, I had to edit his smile in Photoshop. As for the other nendo, it's a custom of me. I actually have shorter hair, I don't have any nendo that has a haircut similar to mine and this is the closest,
El día 10 de marzo es el cumpleaños de Bucky y el mío es el 11, así que me gusta celebrar nuestro cumpleaños juntes.

Este nendo de Bucky es del diseño tradicional del personaje. Aunque ya tenía un nendo de este personaje, esta versión de Bucky tenía que estar en mi colección.  Como no tiene ninguna carita sonriente, tuve que editar su sonrisa con Photoshop. En cuanto al otro nendo, es una custom de mí. En realidad tengo el pelo más corto, no tengo ningún nendo que tenga un corte de pelo parecido al mío y este es el más parecido.

Majin Vegeta SSJ (Dragon Ball Z)


📷📲 Redmi Note 7

My friend @nisame17 gave me this Funko as gift for my birthday. It was quite a surprise and the figure is very cool. I'll take photos of it out of the box.

This figure is my first Funko Pop. I uploaded a couple of photos of the Dumbo Funko here some time ago, but that figure belongs to my niece.
Mi amiga @nisame17 me regaló este Funko por mi cumpleaños. Fue toda una sorpresa y la figura es chulísima. Ya le haré fotos fuera de la caja. 

Esta figura es mi primera Funko Pop. Por aquí subí un par de fotos del Funko de Dumbo hace tiempo, pero esa figura es de mi sobrina. 

Link (The Legend of Zelda - "Majora's Mask")
Niffler · Escarbato (Fantastic Beasts · Animales fantásticos)



📷 Nikon D3400 + Tamron 16-300mm

Photos for St. Patrick's Day.

I have already used Link in other years for this date, his appearance and clothing are perfect, he is like a young leprechaun. I made a "behind the scene" video.
Fotos para el día de San Patricio. 

A Link ya lo he utilizado otros años para esta fecha, su apariencia y vestuario son perfectos, es como un joven leprechaun. Hice un vídeo de "detrás de la cámara". 

🎥📲 Redmi Note 7 

Artificial plants for aquariums are perfect for figure photography, I need more 😆 

As for the cauldron, I wanted gold coins to come out of it and I remembered I have gold confetti so I thought they could look fine as coins. It was a good idea.
Las plantas artificiales para acuarios son perfectas para la fotografía de figuras, necesito más 😆 

En cuanto al caldero, quería que saliesen monedas de oro de él y me acordé de que tengo confeti dorado, así que pensé que podrían pasar por monedas. Fue buena idea.

Newt Scamander (Fantastic Beasts)


Draco Malfoy & Severus Snape (Harry Potter)
Sionnach


Harry Potter - Hermione Granger - Ron Weasley
Hedwig - Crookshanks - Scabbers
(Harry Potter) 


Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)


📷 Nikon D3400 + Tamron 16-300mm
(All 4 photos - Las 4 fotos)

Simple Pride photos for each Hogwarts house:

March 20: Hufflepuff
March 21: Slytherin
March 22: Gryffindor 
23 of March: Ravenclaw

I appear in the Slytherin photograph, as soon as I can, I add my mini-me in the photos.
Fotos sencillas para el día del orgullo de cada casa de Hogwarts: 

20 de marzo: Hufflepuff 21 de marzo: Slytherin 22 de marzo: Gryffindor 23 de marzo: Ravenclaw Yo aparezco en la fotografía de Slytherin, en cuanto puedo, meto a mi mini-yo en las fotos.

Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)


📷 Nikon D3400 + Tamron 16-300mm

March 26 was Yusuke's birthday.

This character belongs to one of my favourite manga/anime series and I was very excited that GSC released a nendo of this character, so I bought it with great enthusiasm. I thought I would photograph him more times, but the truth is that I have photographed him only a couple of times. Seeing how photogenic he is, I have to photograph him more times.
El día 26 de marzo fue el cumpleaños de Yusuke. 

Este personaje pertenece a una de mis series manga/anime favoritas y me hizo mucha ilusión que GSC sacase un nendo de este personaje, así que lo compré con muchas ganas. Pensé que le fotografiaría más veces, pero la verdad es que le habré fotografiado tan solo un par de veces. Viendo lo fotogénico que es, tengo que fotografiarle más veces.  

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)


📷 Nikon D3400 + Tamron 16-300mm

March 28th was Sora's birthday. I have to say that I have never played Kingdom Hearts, but I love the character design and I really like the nendo of him, which is very photogenic.

The truth is that it is not easy to make a portrait of a Nendoroid, they are small figures, about 10cm tall.

And so varied was the month of March. I don't know how April is going to turn out, I'll do my best to maintain the level since I like to take photos for fun. I have a list of dates to photograph each month, for April there are four, so I'll take a look at my list of ideas to photograph.

See you on the next post!
El día 28 de marzo fue el cumpleaños de Sora. Tengo que decir que nunca he jugado a Kingdom Hearts, pero me encanta el diseño del personaje y me gusta mucho su nendo, que es muy fotogénico. La verdad es que no es fácil hacerle un retrato a un nendoroid, son figuras pequeñas, de unos 10cm.

Y así de variado fue el mes de marzo. No sé cómo se va a presentar abril, haré todo lo posible por mantener el nivel ya que me gusta hacer fotos por diversión. Tengo un a lista de fechas para fotografiar cada mes, para abril hay cuatro, así que le echaré un vistazo a mi lista de ideas para fotografiar.

¡Nos vemos en la siguiente entrada!
 

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

Sionnach 🦊
_______________________________

Art blog | Instagram


5 comentarios :

  1. ¡Hola Sion! Cuántas fotos has hecho este pasado mes, todas chulísimas :D Las de Harry Potter me encantan, como la de Onpu, Yusuke, las chicas Marvel...
    ¡Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡Hola Marina!
      Sí, son bastantes fotos. Parece que ha vuelto la inspiración, a ver lo que dura.
      Saludos ^-ᴥ-^

      Eliminar
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!
    And what a wonderful array of photos you have shared today along with the behind the scenes, it's a very inspiring post.😊
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sandi 🤗
      I'm glad you find this post inspiring. Seems that inspiration is back, so more new photos coming in the following posts.
      Greetings ^-ᴥ-^

      Eliminar
  3. Thank you for everything and the birthday wishes, Linda.
    Yes, it's a wonderful gift that I didn't expect at all, I love it. And I'm happy you enjoy my BTS as well.
    Greetings ^-ᴥ-^

    ResponderEliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…