Busca - Search

30 de julio de 2019

Blog Hop: Reto Kekil #37: Recuperación

Yesterday I should have published this blog Hop entry, but I couldn't think of anything and in the end I publish it today.

This month's theme is "Recovery", so I will recover one of the themes before April, which was when I started with these challenges. One of the themes is "Rainbow", belonging to the month of March.

I will not publish photos of BJDs, so I will take advantage of two photos of action figures that I have not yet published in the blog and fit the theme.
Ayer tendría que haber publicado esta entrada del Blog Hop, pero no se me ocurría nada y al final la publico hoy.

El tema de este mes es "Recuperación", así que recuperaré uno de los temas anteriores a abril, que fue cuando empecé con estos retos. Uno de los temas es "Arcoiris", perteneciente al mes de marzo.

No publicaré fotos de BJDs, así que aprovecharé dos fotos de figuras articuladas que aún no he publicado en el blog y encajan con el tema.


These angels are Figma figures, which can perfectly pass for articulated dolls. I took this photo for the International LGBT Pride and that I published on Instagram at the time.
Estos ángeles son figuras Figma, que pueden pasar perfectamente por muñecos articulados. Esta foto la hice por el Día Internacional del Orgullo LGBT y que en su momento publiqué en Instagram.



In the second photo we have two Nendoroid figures. The background is quite colourful, like a rainbow.

This photo is also part of another challenge in which I was nominated on Instagram, #nendohaircut, in which I had to exchange the hair of two nendoroids. Arale is very cute with blonde hair and Tinkerbell surprised me by the resemblance she has with Maiko wearing Arale's long, lilac hair.

I would have liked to have been able to take advantage to recover more previous challenges of the Blog Hop, but it hasn't been possible and I may publish them out of time if I get inspiration.

Blogs that participate (or have participated) in the challenges:
En la segunda foto tenemos a dos figuras Nendoroid. El fondo quedó bastante colorido, como un arcoiris.

Esta foto también forma parte de otro reto en el que me nominaron en Instagram, #nendohaircut, en el que había que intercambiar el pelo de dos nendoroids. Arale queda muy mona con el pelo rubio y Campanilla me sorprendió por el parecido que tiene con Maiko llevando el pelo largo y lila de Arale.

Me hubiese gustado haber podido aprovechar para recuperar más retos anteriores del Blog Hop, pero no ha podido ser y puede que los publique fuera de tiempo si me viene la inspiración.

Blogs que participan (o han participado) en los retos:

6 comentarios :

  1. Hi Lily!
    I think these challenges are a good thing to keep people interested in blogging, but it appears to be a chore with some of the listed group, which is a real shame. I do hope you continue with it though, as I enjoyed your post and seeing other people's blogs too. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi!
      Yes, is a shame that some people of the listed group don't keep posting. I will keep posting, is a way to have new themes for the blog.
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Me encanta la cara de Campanilla, porque con ese pelo parece otra xD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Es lo bueno de las nendoroids, puedes crear otras nuevas con solo cambiarles el pelo XD

      Eliminar
  3. Oh, genial que hayas podido recuperar al menos un reto. Me encantó el BTS de la foto de los ángeles.
    Y lo del cambio de pelo me ha sorprendido por lo adorables que quedan ambas. Voy a ver qué ha pasado con mi reto 😅

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Pues sí, mejor recuperar al menos uno que ninguno XD.
      La verdad es que sí que están muy monas con el cambio de pelo :)

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…