Busca - Search

18 de junio de 2020

@dollyphotochallenge - Black & White Blanco y negro

Checking my Instagram I have realized that the photos that I'm going to publish today should have been posted last year, I don't know why, I forgot to publish them on the blog.

On Instagram there is an account, @dollyphotochallenge, in which each month they propose a theme to photograph with dolls and there are two winners, one by vote and the other by draw, who win a gift for their dolls. The truth is that I'm not participating every month, more than anything because the prizes are usually clothes for Blythe and Pullip type dolls and I don't have any of these dolls.

The theme for June 2019 was "Black and White". For the photo I chose my BJD Danielle.
Revisando mi Instagram me he dado cuenta de que las fotos que voy a publicar hoy deberían haber visto la luz el año pasado, no sé porqué, me olvidé de publicarlas en el blog.

En Instagram hay una cuenta, @dollyphotochallenge, en la que cada mes proponen un tema para fotografiar con muñecas y hay dos ganadores, uno por votos y otro por sorteo, que se llevan un regalo para sus muñecas. La verdad es que no estoy participando todos los meses, más que nada porque los premios suelen ser ropa para muñecas tipo Blythe y Pullip y yo no tengo ninguna de estas muñecas.

El tema de junio de 2019 era "Blanco y negro". Para la foto elegí a mi BJD Danielle.


The original photo is in colour:
La foto original en es color:


In case you were wondering, my photo wasn't chosen for the voting round and I didn't win the draw either.

While I was there, I took more photos of Danielle:.
Por si os lo preguntáis, mi foto no fue elegida para la ronda de votos y tampoco gané en el sorteo.

Ya que estaba, le hice más fotos a Danielle:





These also were the last photos I took of this doll. I have changed her clothes several times, but I haven't photographed her again.

See you in the next post!
También fueron las últimas fotos que le hice a la muñeca. Le he cambiado de ropa varias veces, pero no he vuelto a fotografiarla.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

7 comentarios :

  1. Hi Lily,
    I am surprised at you, Danielle is such a photogenic little doll. I especially like the first photo, there is something quite captivating about black and white shots.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi!
      Thank you, Danielle is so cute. I also love black and white photos, they have a kind of magic.
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Linda!
    Thank you. Yes, I know about those games and were fun to do. Sadly I don't post on flickr anymore since that big update. On Instagram I'm often tagged in figures and nendoroid challenges, you can also check out some of those photos on the blog.
    Greetings ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. No he visto la de los demás, pero creo que yo hubiera elegido la tuya porque en blanco y negro tiene mucha fuerza :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias ❤ Las fotos en blanco y negro me flipan, le dan un aire completamente diferente.
      No me acuerdo de cómo eran las fotos que la organizadoras eligieron para que la gente votase por su favorita 😆 Ellas tendrían sus motivos para elegir esas y no la mía.

      Eliminar
  4. Danielle is gorgeous, I particularly like the black and white photo of her.
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you. I love black and white photos, they have something special.
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…