Busca - Search

3 de junio de 2020

#mynendoday

I've been tagged by @freetimeghost and @minix104_1043 to do the #mynendoday challenge.

This challenge consists of taking a photo with Nendoroids highlighting an activity you do during quarantine, although I have also integrated other types of figures. I have taken many photos, both of toys and other types of photography.
@freetimeghost y @minix1043 me etiquetaron en Instagram para hacer el reto #mynendoday.

Este reto consiste en hacer una foto con Nendoroids destacando una actividad que haces durante la cuarentena, aunque yo he también integrado otro tipo de figuras. He hecho muchísimas fotos, tanto de juguetes como otro tipo de fotografía. 



In the first photo you can see the camera and the lens that I use to photograph toys.

And not only I have taken photos of my nendos during quarantine, in my personal blog you can see the photos I took for a challenge on Instagram. You can see it at this link.

In the second photograph are shown the camera and the two lenses that I use for the rest of the photographs that are not related to figures and dolls.

My gear consists of a D3400 DSLR camera, ideal for beginners (there are more good cameras for beginners) along with the kit lens, a Nikkor 18-55mm. The big lens is a Tamrom 16-300mm, which I bought in January so I could better photograph planes. You can read my post about spotting on my personal blog.

And although it's not shown in the photo because it's the camera that I used to take these photographs, sometimes I also use my phone, a Redmi Note 7. Despite the fact that these photos are simple, here is the sample that you can take cool photos with a cell phone. I'm preparing an entry in which I'm going to talk about this subject about cameras to photograph figures and toys.

What activities are you doing or have you done the most during this quarantine?

See you in the next post!
En la primera foto podéis ver la cámara y el objetivo que utilizo para fotografiar juguetes (no sé porqué me suena mejor en inglés, "toy photography").

Y no solo he hecho fotos de mis nendos durante la cuarentena, en mi blog personal podéis ver las fotos que hice para un reto en Instagram. Podéis verlo en este enlace.

En la segunda fotografía están la cámara y los dos objetivos que uso para el resto de fotografías que no están relacionados con las figuras y muñecas.

Mi equipo fotográfico consiste en una cámara réflex D3400, ideal para principiantes (hay más cámaras buenas para principiantes) junto con el objetivo del kit, Nikkor 18-55mm. El objetivo grande es un todoterreno Tamrom 16-300mm, que lo compré en enero para poder fotografiar mejor los aviones. Podéis leer mi entrada sobre el spotting en mi blog personal.

Y aunque no aparece en la foto porque es la cámara que utilicé para hacer estas fotografías, en ocasiones también uso mi teléfono, un Redmi Note 7. A pesar de que estas fotos son simples, aquí tenéis la muestra de que se pueden hacer fotos guays con un teléfono móvil. Estoy preparando una entrada en la que voy a hablar de este tema de las cámaras para fotografiar figuras y juguetes.

¿Qué actividades estáis haciendo o habéis hecho más durante este tiempo de cuarentena?

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

9 comentarios :

  1. Yo para casi todas mis fotos uso el móvil, un Motorola bastante normalito. Antes usaba una cámara Canon de bolsillo (o de turista, que digo yo), pero la verdad es que tengo la sensación de que mi móvil hace mejores fotos. A veces incluso me parece más fácil con el móvil, en algún caso que tengo que sujetar a la muñeca. De todas formas, el tema de las cámaras y utensilios de fotografía me parece interesante. Quizá en el futuro decida invertir en una buena cámara.

    Durante la cuarentena tampoco es que haya hecho mucho más allá de estudiar y tareas en casa. Me mudé 3 semanas antes y aún no me había traído nada de material para hobbies. Saqué algunas fotos de las muñecas en la encimera de la cocina que quedaron bastante decentes, puesto que no pude recoger las cartulinas que normalmente utilizo hasta hace un par de semanas. Con un poco de suerte este verano tendré un poco más de tiempo para dedicar a experimentar con fotografías y hacer manualidades.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Está genial que uses tu móvil, ahora tienen una cámara bastante decente y se pueden hacer fotos muy buenas con ellos. Te entiendo, también tengo una cámara compacta y me gusta más cómo saca las fotos mi móvil y eso que yo era anti fotos con el móvil 😆

      Vaya, es una pena que no tuvieses material para hobbies, aunque para sacarle fotos a las muñecas seguro que hay más rincones en tu nueva casa que pueden estar bien. Yo me uní a un reto en Instagram donde cada dos días se publicaba un tema a fotografiar por casa y salieron cosas bastante chulas, así que eso me demostró que la cosa más simple puede ser fotografiable. Era sobre fotografía general.

      Eliminar
  2. I always have great admiration for your photography skills Lily. I don't quite have your patience, it's a quick snap and it's done for me. I do have a reasonable camera (Canon EOS600D) but I just don't utilise all it's facilities...you could label me a slack b***h when it comes down to it. :)
    I have spent more time knitting and buying dolls than anything else over the past few months when I should be finishing of all my projects...plenty of motivation out there but none around here at the moment. :(
    Keep up the good work!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sandi. Do you remember when I cried because photos didn't turned out how I wanted? 😆 I've learned a lot about photography since then.
      I am not a patient person, on the contrary. Since I like to photograph my figures, I try to have more patience than normal because I like it, although sometimes I have to leave the set prepared and come back after a while if nerves have ended my little patience.
      You have a good camera, I guess you use the auto mode.
      Hope you can find more motivation soon, at least you have been knitting something.
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  3. Thank you for your words. The most important is to have fun photographing your dolls, no matter the camera you use 😉
    I see many of us is spending time with hobbies, you see how important hobbies can be. That's nice that you have sewed a doll dress.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You do take really good, clear photos, they're great. I have the same Canon camera as Sandi above, the EOS600D and love it, but also like Sandi I'm really very lazy and don't use loads of the features!!! TUT TUT!!
    As for my activities during the lockdown, I have spent so much of my time surfing the internet and reading on my ebook, one book after the other, sometimes well into the early hours of the morning.
    I've done a bit of sewing, sewn masks for neighbours and some doll sewing too but I really could have done far more!
    Big hugs xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sharon. For toy photography I always take my photos in manual mode, so I don't use the other features my camera has either XD Anyway, the most important is to have fun.
      I've read loads of books too. I have the habit to read before going to sleep if there's no interesting movie on the TV. That's very nice you've sewn masks for your neighbours.
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  5. Debes tener una coleccion impresionante de nendos :D

    Leer mucho xD Y escribir otro rato largo :P

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sí, tengo más de 30 y los que aún quedan por llegar. Aunque van a tardar meses en llegar porque en Japón están suspendidos los envíos internacionales por tiempo indefinido.

      También he estado leyendo, aunque tengo por costumbre leer un rato antes de dormir si no he visto una peli que haya acabado muy tarde.

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…