Busca - Search

8 de diciembre de 2020

Random photos 16 · Fotos varias 16

Today I finally publish the last batch of photos that I haven't published at the proper time, so there will be no more entries for "Random photos". Don't worry, the non-themed photos that I publish on Instagram will be published here the following month so that you can see them.

That said, I end with the photos I took between September and November. 
Hoy por fin publico la última tanda de fotos que no he publicado en el momento que correspondía, así que ya no habrán más entradas de "Fotos varias". No os preocupéis, las fotos sin temática que publico en Instagram las publicaré aquí al mes siguiente para que las podáis ver.

Dicho esto, termino con las fotos que hice entre septiembre y noviembre.

SEPTEMBER · SEPTIEMBRE

Arale & Gatchan (Dr. Slump)


On September 11 was the Diada de Catalunya. (National Day of Catalonia). I was beginning to have a shortage of ideas and without knowing what to photograph, I ended up improvising.
.
El 11 de septiembre fue la Diada de Catalunya. Ya empezaba a tener escasez de ideas y sin saber qué fotografiar, terminé improvisando. 

Hermione Granger & Croockshanks (Harry Potter)


On September 19 was Hemione's birthday. I wanted to try the technique of light painting and after several attempts I managed to make this photograph. Not bad for the first time I tried.
El 19 de septiembre fue el cumpleaños de Hemione. Quise probar la técnica de dibujar con luz y después de varios intentos conseguí hacer esta fotografía. No está mal para ser la primera vez que lo intentaba.

Pennywise (It)


With this photograph I welcomed autumn, my favorite season next to winter. Summer finally ended officially, but the heat has continued to accompany, although it was not so strong. It was also a preview of Halloween.

And I can't forget it! Good Smile Company, the company that makes Nendoroids, contacted me on Instagram to ask if they could post my photo to their account, which I agreed to. You can see my photo here.

Yes, I only took three photos that month, demotivation has already started to come and I have been like this since then, I want to take photos but don't have the motivation to capture the ideas.
Con esta fotografía le di la bienvenida al otoño, mi estación favorita junto al invierno. Por fin acabó de forma oficial el verano, pero el calor ha seguido acompañando aunque no fuese tan fuerte. También fue un adelanto de Halloween.

¡Y que no se me olvide! La compañía Good Smile Company, la empresa que hace Nendoroids, se puso en contacto conmigo en Instagram para pedirme si podían publicar mi foto en su cuenta, a lo que accedí. Podéis ver mi foto aquí.

Sí, solo hice tres fotos ese mes, ya empezó a venir la desmotivación y así estoy desde entonces, quiero hacer fotos pero no tengo la motivación para plasmar las ideas.

OCTOBER · OCTUBRE

Golden Freezer & Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z/Super) 


With this photo I made a representation of a well-known illustration of Dragon Ball. You can see it in the second image of this post.
Con esta foto hice una representación de una conocida ilustración de Dragon Ball. Podéis verla en la segunda imagen de este post.

Natasha Romanoff "Black Widow" · "Viuda Negra" (MARVEL)
Carol Danvers "Captain Marvel" · "Capitana Marvel" (MARVEL)


@nisame17 tagged me to do the "Perfect balance" challenge, under the tag #sergiohighkick.

Both figures keep their balance, although I had to fight with Black Widow because having smaller feet and a bit of a heel makes it harder to find the balance point.

Photo taken with my Redmi Note 7 smartphone.
@nisame17 me etiquetó para hacer el reto "Perfect balance" (equilibrio perfecto), bajo la etiqueta #sergiohighkick.

Ambas figuras mantienen el equilibrio, aunque tuve que pelearme con Viuda Negra porque al tener los pies más pequeños y con un poco de tacón, cuesta más encontrar el punto de equilibrio.

Foto hecha con mi smartphone Redmi Note 7.

Inuyasha · Kagome · Kikyo · Sango · Kirara · Miroku · Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha)


On October 16 was celebrated the 20th anniversary of Inuyasha's anime. I have the entire collection of the manga and have seen its anime adaptation. This is my first time photographing these figures, which I bought many years ago. You have already seen Kirara, the yellow little animal, in a Halloween photo last year.
El 16 de octubre se celebró el 20º aniversario del anime de Inuyasha. Tengo la colección completa del manga y he visto su adaptación en anime. Esta es la primera vez que fotografío estas figuras, que compré hace muchos años. A Kirara, el animalito amarillo, ya le habéis visto en una fotografía de Halloween del año pasado.

NOVEMBER · NOVIEMBRE

Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)


This Nendoroid arrived in October and I took a photo of it the same day it arrived, although I didn't post it until November. It really should have arrived around July, but it was an odyssey to get it because I canceled it at the store where I had it reserved and ended up ordering it at another store, where they took longer than normal to ship. I will tell you the whole story when I review the Nendoroid, which I'm afraid that at the rate I go you will not see it for a year at the earliest...
Este Nendoroid llegó en octubre y le hice una foto el mismo día que llegó, aunque no la publiqué hasta noviembre. Realmente debería haber llegado sobre julio, pero fue una odisea conseguirlo porque lo cancelé en la tienda donde lo tenía reservado y terminé pidiéndolo en otra tienda, donde tardaron más tiempo de lo normal en enviármelo. Ya os contaré bien la historia cuando haga la reseña del Nendoroid, que me temo que al paso que voy no la veréis hasta dentro de un año como muy  pronto...

Aiko Seno (Ojamajo Doremi)


On November 14 was Aiko's birthday. With 95% demotivation, I couldn't think of anything to celebrate his day and I ended up taking a photo with a blue background and putting simple effects in Photoshop.
El día 14 de noviembre fue el cumpleaños de Aiko. Con la desmotivación al 95% no se me ocurría nada para celebrar su día y terminé haciendo una foto con el fondo azul y poniendo efectos sencillos en Photoshop.

Stephen Strange "Dr. Strange" (MARVEL)


On November 18 is the birthday of the great Dr. Strange. As I couldn't think of anything, I ended up taking the photo the same day and experimented with AF Toys' tutorial.
El 18 de noviembre es el cumpleaños del genial Dr. Strange. Como no se me ocurría nada, terminé haciendo la foto el mismo día y experimenté con el tutorial de AF Toys.

Onpu Segawa (Ojamajo Doremi)


On November 25 is the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. Although it's important to take this day into account, the fight is day by day and we must end this great problem.
El 25 de noviembre es el Día Internacional de la Eliminación de la Violencia contra la Mujer. Aunque es importante tener en cuenta este día, la lucha es día a día y hay que terminar con este gran problema.


Inuyasha (Inuyasha)


This nendoroid arrived on November 28 and I really wanted to have it. Inuyasha is one of my favorite characters and, who can resist that adorable pose? This is the last photo I have taken to this day, I want to take new ones, but the lack of ideas to stage the themes is preventing me from continuing to photograph my figures. One day this blockage will fade. 

And here ends today's entry. From now on I will upload the photos the month after they have been published on Instagram so that they don't accumulate again and I can write reviews or on other topics related to figures (or dolls, you never know when I will pay attention to them again).

See you on the next post!
El 28 de noviembre llegó este nendoroid, que tenía unas ganas tremendas de tenerlo. Inuyasha es uno de mis personajes favoritos y, ¿quién puede resistirse a esa pose tan adorable? Esta es la última foto que he hecho hasta el día de hoy, quiero hacer nuevas, pero la falta de ideas para escenificar los temas que se me ocurren, me está impidiendo continuar fotografiando a mis figuras. Un día se desvanecerá este bloqueo.

Y aquí finaliza la entrada de hoy. A partir de ahora subiré las fotos al mes siguiente de haberlas publicado en Instagram para que así no se vuelvan a acumular y pueda volver a escribir reseñas o sobre otros temas relacionados con las figuras (o muñecas, que nunca se sabe cuándo volveré a hacerles caso).

¡Nos vemos en la siguiente entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

5 comentarios :

  1. ¡Hola Lily! Me encantan todas las fotos; tú dices que no estás muy motivada a la hora de prepararlas y hacerlas, ¡pero yo las veo genial! Me gustan todas, pero siento debilidad por las de los personajes de mis animes de la infancia (Doremi, Inuyasha, Arale... Esta última me ha traído recuerdos agridulces porque fui disfrazada de ella al salón del manga del año pasado). De verdad que son estupendas y siempre haces que las figuras transmitan un montón.
    ¡Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡Hola Marina! Muchas gracias 🤗 Aunque las fotos queden guais cuando consigo hacerlas, créeme, estoy en plena fase de desmotivación. Es querer hacer fotos y tener la mente en blanco 😩

      Siempre dan nostalgia las series de nuestra infancia. Qué chulo que hayas hecho Cosplay de Arale, el personaje es muy divertido.

      Gracias de nuevo por tus palabras,.me alegro mucho de que pienses así de mis fotos.

      Un abrazo 🤗

      Eliminar
  2. Well motivation is always a problem for me too Lily so I understand your dilemma, but give it time and you'll soon have your mojo back. :) Love all the photos you have shared this post, but that photo of Pennywise (although exceptionally good) still gives me the creeps. Congratulations on having this photo selected by the Good Smile Company, to exhibit on their Instagram page ... what an honour!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hope we'll get our motivation back soon, Sandi! I try not to think about it and let everything flows naturally.

      Thank you for your words. Hahaha, I understand you about Pennywise, he's pretty creepy (although adorable in nendo form). Yes! It was an honour that Good Smile Company selected my photo.

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  3. Thank you Linda.
    The balance challenge wasn't so difficult, these figures have a great balance. Captain Marvel kept that pose easily, not as Black Widow, whose feet are smaller.

    ResponderEliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…