Busca - Search

26 de noviembre de 2015

Nov. 2015 - Updates · Actualizaciones


This time I don't have news to tell and the post will be short. I want to let know that in the coming days I'm going to post the profiles of the BJDs that are not yet published in the blog, which is something I have pending for too long. For that, I'm going to take photos for all our BJDs for their profiles that I'll show them as a gallery and thus, to update the "Profiles" page, that I have it completely abandoned without updating despite our last BJDs arrived two years ago.

Finally I have updated the "Box Opening" page and if someone wants to browse, I have updated the "About me" page.

And a little off-topic. I've just updated my blog Valkyrie Memories telling how it goes in the dog grooming course I'm attending. In that post also I ask for some help to get "likes" on Facebook, where you can see pictures of me with a beautiful Shiba Inu (I love these dogs). But will only count "likes" made between today and tomorrow, 27th November, until 10:00h (Spanish time). Thousand thanks!

See you soon!
En esta ocasión no tengo novedades que contar y la entrada va a ser corta. Quiero hacer saber que durante los próximos días publicaré perfiles de los BJDs que aún no están publicados en el blog, que es algo que tengo pendiente y lo estoy dejando pasar durante demasiado tiempo. Para ello voy a hacer fotos para los perfiles que ya enseñaré a modo de galería y así actualizar la página "Profiles", que la tengo completamente abandonada y sin actualizar a pesar de que los últimos BJDs llegaron hace dos años.

Por fin he actualizado la pagina "Box Opening" y por si alguien quiere curiosear, he actualizado la página "About me".

Y un poco de off-topic. Acabo de actualizar mi blog Valkyrie Memories contando cómo me va en en curso de peluquería canina. En esa entrada también pido un poco de ayuda para conseguir "me gusta" en Facebook, donde podréis ver fotos mías con un precioso Shiba Inu (me encantan estos perros). Pero solo contarán los "me gusta" que se hagan entre hoy y mañana día 27 de Noviembre hasta las 10:00h (hora española). ¡Mil gracias!

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…