Busca - Search

19 de mayo de 2022

Agender Pride Day 2022 · Día del Orgullo Agénero 2022



📷 Nikon D3400 + Nikkor 18-55

Agender: Describes a person who does not identify as male or female, or who is considered lacking a gender identity

Today is the Agender Pride Day. As you know, almost a year ago I took the step to introduce myself as an agender person. It's something I have lived with for as long as I can remember and I was finally able to put a name to it and better understand myself. I know that for many people this seems like an invention or nonsense without meaning and the truth is that it's a shame that they have such a closed mind. That's why today I want to say very loudly that genderless people do exist and are real. Fortunately there are cisgender people who support us, respect us and also fight for our rights. 

For the International Day of Non-Binary People (it is July 14) I will publish an entry in which I will talk deeply about this topic and how my life has been since my childhood until I discovered why I did not fit with any gender. See you on the next post!
Agénero: Describe a una persona que no se identifica como hombre o mujer, o que se considera carente de una identidad de género. 

Hoy se celebra el Día del Orgullo Agénero. Como ya sabéis, hace casi un año que di el paso para presentarme como persona agénero. Es algo con lo que he vivido desde que tengo uso de razón y por fin pude ponerle nombre y comprender mejor a mi persona. Sé que para muchas personas esto le parece un invento o una tontería sin sentido y la verdad es que es una pena que tengan una mente tan cerrada. Por eso hoy quiero decir bien fuerte que las personas sin género existimos y somos reales. Afortunadamente hay personas cisgénero que nos apoyan, respetan y también luchan por nuestros derechos.

Para el Día Internacional de las Personas No Binarias (es el 14 de julio) publicaré una entrada en la que hablaré profundamente sobre este tema y cómo ha sido mi vida desde mi infancia hasta que descubrí porqué no encajaba con ningún género. ¡Nos vemos en la siguiente entrada!


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

Sionnach 🦊
_______________________________

Art blog | Instagram

1 comentario :

  1. Hi Linda! Thanks again for your support, it means a lot to me.
    Greetings ^-ᴥ-^

    ResponderEliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…