Busca - Search

26 de enero de 2015

Artwork · Dibujo -Shun-


First artwork of the year. I half-drew the sketch a while ago, I don't remember if it was in 2013 or 2014. I didn't like how it turned out and left it until I saw it again a few days ago and I decided to give it another chance.

As you know, here I only upload illustrations of characters I have as BJD.

And I have good news. My art block is over! Very soon I'll upload a new illustration for a contest on deviantART and the "100 Creatures Challenge" that I purposed to do is giving me a lot of ideas that I want to draw ^^ Although you will only see them on my artblog, deviantART, pixiv y tumblr.



TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop CS2 (background)
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

● Shun & Art  ©Diabolikal Lily

Thanks for your visit!
Primer dibujo del año. El boceto lo medio dibujé hace tiempo, no recuerdo si en 2013 o 2014. No me gustaba cómo había quedado y lo dejé aparcado hasta que lo volví a ver hace unos días y decidí darle otra oportunidad.

Como ya sabéis, aquí solo subo dibujos de los personajes que tengo como BJD. 

Y tengo buenas noticias. ¡El bloqueo artístico ha desaparecido! Muy pronto subiré una nueva ilustración para un concurso en deviantART y el reto de las "100 Criaturas" que me he propuesto hacer me está dando muchas ideas que quiero dibujar ^^ Aunque solamente los podréis ver en mi artblog, deviantART, pixiv y tumblr. 


HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI  
● Photoshop CS2 (fondo)
● Wacom Bamboo Fun tableta gráfica

● Shun y Arte ©Diabolikal Lily

¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 

2 comentarios :

  1. Good to see the drawing drought has broken Lily! Sometimes it's good to take a break and come back to something and this drawing is proof of that. He's a handsome chap. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Sandi ^^
      This art block has been really long, for around 2 years. I hardly had ideas to draw. Glad you like this drawing, you know the character already, as he's my BJD Shun ;)
      Hugs,
      X

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…