Busca - Search

13 de septiembre de 2010

BJD-Dresser

I took these photos in May. I uploaded the photos on my flickr account, but they were taken to show them as a photo shot and now I have the chance show them here.

My dolls wear here exclusive T-shirts I bought at BJD-Dresser. Enjoy them!!


Estas fotos las hice el pasado mes de Mayo. Subí las fotos en mi flickr, pero estaban hechas para mostrarlas como una sesión fotográfica y ahora tengo la oportunidad de mostrarlas aquí.

Mis muñecos llevan camisetas exclusivas que compré en BJD-Dresser. ¡Disfrutad de las fotos!










1 comentario :

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…